Easter/Ostara Exchange

Juniper

I had pm'd the person I was given and they said they had someone else, so it's not a straight partnered exchange, it's like a big loop, someone else should have you.

a_shikhs

Yes.. I guess the exchange goes in a circle.. You have to send your parcel to someone and someone else will be sending you a parcel. This makes it more fun and exciting... ;)

Netzach

OK, thanks! Guess I'll have to PM my recipient anyway to confirm that she's who I think she is and that the preferences given on the thread are hers.

December Fairy

We are on our way to mall. Going to keep my eye open for something wonderful to add to the package. :D

Keigh

I am so excited! Did some shopping and got some pretty nice little gifts for my partner! Sure hope she likes 'em! :D:D Mine should go out in the mail early next week.

~Keigh

a_shikhs

Did some shopping yesterday and bought some real traditional stuff for my partner.. Hope you like it.. :) Should mail the parcel max by this coming week... This is real fun...:D

Netzach

I started shopping yesterday - found some fun things. I shan't post for a week or so because one of the shops where I want to get something is closed until the end of February.

Eco74

Sofar, I have more ideas than actual stuff..
But I do have a pretty neat theme planned out. :D

December Fairy

I found 3 really cute items while out at the mall the other day. I think she will really like them from what I've read in the forums.

I also found some really cute fabric to make a tarot bag.

Just a few more things and I'm done.

I'm trying to decide if I want to include a deck or not. She does not have a wish list or a list of what she owns. So I'm not sure what she likes, or does not like. Already has. :confused:

With or without a deck, I think she'll like her package. ;)

penguinsandtigers

question, do we have to send it as one package or can we break it up and send a little something each week till easter? just a thought

Michelle