Easter/Ostara Exchange

SaintOfScreams

You can do it any way you deem fit. The idea does seem tantalizing *Drools*.

penguinsandtigers

Yea!! i just got home from shopping, basket # 1 is looking really cute. I love doing things like this, so this is just another way for me to bring out my creative side. :)

SaintOfScreams

Do whatever you wish! I'm not one to be ungrateful.

Guiding Cauldron

oh joys :)

OK I've done a reading for my person and have got a pretty good idea of what to get her and some things she needs to know of now in her life - all good things though! lol

I'm like another person full of great ideas but have actually very little as yet!

I've bought two items thus far, and will work on a few goodies soon. Will whip myself into gear this week :)

SaintOfScreams

That's so cool that you did a reading for them!

December Fairy

Has anyone thought about when to start sending our packages?

StLouisTarot

I havent begun to shop yet but I have a few ideas for what I wanna do. ::evil grin::

a_shikhs

Ummm.. I guess we should start sending out our parcels by this week or latest by next week cos it takes time to reach the required destination.... ;) Really excited about this..

Eco74

According to online sources Ostara takes place around March 21.
So, allowing time for the postalservices, deduce any time needed and give yourself a deadline. And then try to send it off a day or three early. ;)

Atleast, that's my strategy..

December Fairy

I just looked at the calendar. Gosh, my mind is about a week behind. I thought I still had a week or so until March. But it's just a day away.
That's what happens when daughter or hubby has time off school or work. She had winter break last week.

I think I will try to have my package ready by the end of next week.