Erotic decks

gregory

Oh my, thanks for the e-mail. I want the Transwaite now..... (I did before, but now I REALLY want it. How did they achieve that ???)

truelighth

The Transwaite is made by an old technique in cardmaking. It says so in the booklet.. they used the technique of erotic cardmaking from China. They basically have put two cards over eachother and glued them together. A very time-consuming work. The normal images are the ones on top. When holding the cards against the light, the image of the bottom card shines through (which is colored). Can you imagine the coordination you need to make those images line up too. And when you get the cards, it just seems like they are on a bit thicker cardstock, not really like you can see that they are two layers either.

Btw, I had to get out my Priapus after all this talk. And I have to say, the Priapus is actually the more explicit of the two. More dirty pictures in that one.. lol. I think the Strength card is kinda funny though :)

gregory

truelighth said:
Btw, I had to get out my Priapus after all this talk. And I have to say, the Priapus is actually the more explicit of the two. More dirty pictures in that one.. lol. I think the Strength card is kinda funny though :)
The only man I ever showed it to said ouch..... I guess he didn't feel that strong.....

truelighth

gregory said:
The only man I ever showed it to said ouch..... I guess he didn't feel that strong.....

ROTFL!!!!!

Netzach

I'd not heard of the Priapus (or perhaps that should be priapic) deck before so I've just been looking at some images on the net. I think the artist must have a great sense of humour. I couldn't find an image of Strength - but the Wheel of Fortune & Judgement are hilarious!

gregory

Strength is on Tarotgarden. Assuming you are over 18.....

ladymermaid

yeah the guy is big. i have that deck. when i first got the deck and was looking at the cards i was like dam he's big.

EminemsAngelBaby

I like reading with the Manara Erotic Tarot. I get very intuitive readings with this deck.

Netzach

Thank you Gregory, I've just had a look at Tarotgarden (yes, I am over 18!). And yes, the artist DOES have a sense of humour!