Exchanges - three card minimum

RAphrodite

sorry if i your feel like i reinterpreted your cards. i didn't mean to. i think the message is there for sure. and you delivered it succinctly. i just feel like yeah i know that but how. lololol.

and about the ring. i am going to say another way to look at man tree ring is like this over the weekend. make your love life into a imaginary game. i can't play this game with myself because my life is too unpredictable. and maybe you can't with your own. but if you can, imagine the partner you want, the type of relationship you want in all it's healthy ways 1, 5, 10 years from now. make a contract with yourself that you going to stick with this. not settle for anything except what is best for you in the most positive way imaginable. there is nothing you are stuck in. nothing you can't see through. tree is also about tenacity. be tenacious with your new contract. you will win the signer of your dreams one day when you sort out what is x and not what you think you want x to be or know you don't want x to be or will unconsciously settle for as a stand in for what you want x to be.
Save
Walking to the bus, will respond to this in a bit

snowmoon

Actually, no arguement, just coffin silence, hence wondered. Not as bothered as I was about this. Thanks for the reading.

i see. so the whip could mean more repeat situation.

Star ship dog

Might be good to visit a fruend/or someone you care about or have them visit you.

my friends are in overseas, and haven't contact me for many years, there is no one close by.

thank-you.

RAphrodite

i see. so the whip could mean more repeat situation.

Star ship dog

Might be good to visit a fruend/or someone you care about or have them visit you.

my friends are in overseas, and haven't contact me for many years, there is no one close by.

thank-you.
Star indicates something new..