Exchanges

RAphrodite

Have time for quick three cars exchanges with a person who can return within the hour.

Welcome

I have questions relating to work and jobs, so anyone whose good at reading for that is more than welcome

Bonny

Hi R,

I'll give it a go:)

Q. What kind of dress style do the cards suggest I wear at J (my workplace)?

WolfSwan

Hi R :)

How should I respond to DM?

He's an acquaintance who FB messaged me yesterday and asked me out, and I said yes. Then afterwards he made a comment about "Netflix and chill" and I laughed, but he said he was joking. I've been flood out busy all day, and he texted a little while ago, saying that obviously I took the joke seriously and sorry about giving offence.

Given that I'm moving it feels like too much drama but I don't know if Im just being cold?

RAphrodite

Hi R,

I'll give it a go:)

Q. What kind of dress style do the cards suggest I wear at J (my workplace)?

Cross bear clover

Snake also fell out

I haven't read question like this before, so I would venture and say that it is slightly towards the sexy end, but clover is the main card, so perhaps brighter colours as opposed to black/grey suits, but since you do have certain authority at the work place, it's not a neon miniskirt. More knee length, maybe powder blue, maybe yellow cardio/jumper.

I applied for job QA, will I get it?

RAphrodite

Hi R :)

How should I respond to DM?

He's an acquaintance who FB messaged me yesterday and asked me out, and I said yes. Then afterwards he made a comment about "Netflix and chill" and I laughed, but he said he was joking. I've been flood out busy all day, and he texted a little while ago, saying that obviously I took the joke seriously and sorry about giving offence.

Given that I'm moving it feels like too much drama but I don't know if Im just being cold?

Mice rider coffin

There is obvious anxiety, and I think he may have sent that message out of anxiety. Just say it laugh it off again, and end the topic.

Sorry it was a specific question, which is what the cards answered. Do you want me ask another and see what will happen between the two of you over the next two weeks?

My question is, I interviewed for a job RF, will I get the job?

Bonny

Cross bear clover

Snake also fell out

I haven't read question like this before, so I would venture and say that it is slightly towards the sexy end, but clover is the main card, so perhaps brighter colours as opposed to black/grey suits, but since you do have certain authority at the work place, it's not a neon miniskirt. More knee length, maybe powder blue, maybe yellow cardio/jumper.

I applied for job QA, will I get it?

Anchor / rider / man

Yes!! These cards say that positive news about stability in material sense and with a man is coming to you.

Q. Who has missed me most from not seeing me at work these past weeks?

RAphrodite

Anchor / rider / man

Yes!! These cards say that positive news about stability in material sense and with a man is coming to you.

Q. Who has missed me most from not seeing me at work these past weeks?

I need feedback for my reading too!!

Cross book dog

Have you been ill? Or working on exam/studying deadline? I think the person who missed you is a male friend who you are very close to.

How do I deal with AB? (Work colleague)

Bonny

I need feedback for my reading too!!

Cross book dog

Have you been ill? Or working on exam/studying deadline? I think the person who missed you is a male friend who you are very close to.

How do I deal with AB? (Work colleague)

Ship / Sun / tree

You can deal with AB thru focusing upon your optimistic outlook which is healthy and based on your future plans and longings !!

FB: (Sorry R!)
Yes, you're right, the clothes need to be appropriate for the bosses being around but also a bit sexy
Yes, I have been doing allt of study and writing and one male inparticluar knows that.

Q. How am I coming across to my friends right now?

WolfSwan

Mice rider coffin

There is obvious anxiety, and I think he may have sent that message out of anxiety. Just say it laugh it off again, and end the topic.

Sorry it was a specific question, which is what the cards answered. Do you want me ask another and see what will happen between the two of you over the next two weeks?

My question is, I interviewed for a job RF, will I get the job?

Hmm...I did laugh it off initially, maybe I'll just respond that it's been a busy day and I've been too busy to respond but I wasn't offended. I just hate when people get all wrapped up like that but I guess sometimes I do too...I need to be more compassionate.

Now, blame this on being super exhausted and having "travel-brain" a form of "pregnancy-brain" related to travel, but I didn't realise this was in the Lenormand section *rolls eyes*. I hope you don't mind if I've responded with tarot :S

Knight of Cups, 4 of Swords, Devil

Well, I think you will definitely get the offer! With the Knight of Cups, this is telling me that you are definitely going to be getting an invitation - such as to work there - that you will initially be really excited about. Perhaps this is something you've been wanting for awhile. However, with the next two cards I wonder if you won't take some pause and double think everything. The 4 of Swords tells me that you'll be taking a time out to consider if this is what you really want. I see with the Devil that there may be something that is a red flag here, so just be careful with what you sign and what you're getting into. Dot your i's and cross your t's :)

Hope this resonates. Sorry for using Tarot instead of Lenormand! I don't have those cards :S

RAphrodite

Ship / Sun / tree

You can deal with AB thru focusing upon your optimistic outlook which is healthy and based on your future plans and longings !!

FB: (Sorry R!)
Yes, you're right, the clothes need to be appropriate for the bosses being around but also a bit sexy
Yes, I have been doing allt of study and writing and one male inparticluar knows that.

Q. How am I coming across to my friends right now?

book dog bouquet

they see you as someone who is working on something, and that you are intelligent and ambitious.

ah, will let you know about the position. Thanks for the FB

How will CD respond to my email? It is about the possibility of working on a project