Exchanges

RAphrodite

Hmm...I did laugh it off initially, maybe I'll just respond that it's been a busy day and I've been too busy to respond but I wasn't offended. I just hate when people get all wrapped up like that but I guess sometimes I do too...I need to be more compassionate.

Now, blame this on being super exhausted and having "travel-brain" a form of "pregnancy-brain" related to travel, but I didn't realise this was in the Lenormand section *rolls eyes*. I hope you don't mind if I've responded with tarot :S

Knight of Cups, 4 of Swords, Devil

Well, I think you will definitely get the offer! With the Knight of Cups, this is telling me that you are definitely going to be getting an invitation - such as to work there - that you will initially be really excited about. Perhaps this is something you've been wanting for awhile. However, with the next two cards I wonder if you won't take some pause and double think everything. The 4 of Swords tells me that you'll be taking a time out to consider if this is what you really want. I see with the Devil that there may be something that is a red flag here, so just be careful with what you sign and what you're getting into. Dot your i's and cross your t's :)

Hope this resonates. Sorry for using Tarot instead of Lenormand! I don't have those cards :S

ha, we all get anxious every now and then. Take it as a positive. Maybe his anxiety he may be more giving during the 'chill' time ;-)

i dont mind tarot, but i dont think it sits well with the forum rules. i did enquire a while back whether there was a possibility to exchange lennys with tarot, and dont think there was. maybe divination?

but thank you for the reading. im not sure i want this job hundred percent, it will require me learning a new methodology (which im happy to do). i guess my worry is that they may work me to the ground. i can plan for that eventuality

thanks for the reading, i can let you know by sure next week what their answer was

WolfSwan

ha, we all get anxious every now and then. Take it as a positive. Maybe his anxiety he may be more giving during the 'chill' time ;-)

i dont mind tarot, but i dont think it sits well with the forum rules. i did enquire a while back whether there was a possibility to exchange lennys with tarot, and dont think there was. maybe divination?

but thank you for the reading. im not sure i want this job hundred percent, it will require me learning a new methodology (which im happy to do). i guess my worry is that they may work me to the ground. i can plan for that eventuality

thanks for the reading, i can let you know by sure next week what their answer was

Haha! Well given I'm moving country I'm not really interested in pursuing this romantically. I barely have time to chill my self! I kinda want to spend what time I have with family and friends!

Oh, that would be frustrating if they tried to take advantage of you and work you to the ground:-/ Let me know how it goes!

Bonny

book dog bouquet

they see you as someone who is working on something, and that you are intelligent and ambitious.

ah, will let you know about the position. Thanks for the FB

How will CD respond to my email? It is about the possibility of working on a project

Clouds / path / mountain

CD will be unclear and uncertain as to the a path through the obstacles on this project you have proposéd.

Thanks R, for the exchanges!!

B:)

RAphrodite

Clouds / path / mountain

CD will be unclear and uncertain as to the a path through the obstacles on this project you have proposéd.

Thanks R, for the exchanges!!

B:)

Thanks bonny, Sorry, he invited me to contribute /work on that project with him. Which is great!

RAphrodite

Hmm...I did laugh it off initially, maybe I'll just respond that it's been a busy day and I've been too busy to respond but I wasn't offended. I just hate when people get all wrapped up like that but I guess sometimes I do too...I need to be more compassionate.

Now, blame this on being super exhausted and having "travel-brain" a form of "pregnancy-brain" related to travel, but I didn't realise this was in the Lenormand section *rolls eyes*. I hope you don't mind if I've responded with tarot :S

Knight of Cups, 4 of Swords, Devil

Well, I think you will definitely get the offer! With the Knight of Cups, this is telling me that you are definitely going to be getting an invitation - such as to work there - that you will initially be really excited about. Perhaps this is something you've been wanting for awhile. However, with the next two cards I wonder if you won't take some pause and double think everything. The 4 of Swords tells me that you'll be taking a time out to consider if this is what you really want. I see with the Devil that there may be something that is a red flag here, so just be careful with what you sign and what you're getting into. Dot your i's and cross your t's :)

Hope this resonates. Sorry for using Tarot instead of Lenormand! I don't have those cards :S

Hi WS,

Thought I'd just update, I didnt get the job :(

Oh well, have another interview coming up, lets see what happens

Thanks for the reading

WolfSwan

Hi WS,

Thought I'd just update, I didnt get the job :(

Oh well, have another interview coming up, lets see what happens

Thanks for the reading

Oh man....sorry to hear that Raph...wishing you lots of luck with the next one though! Remember that when we experience rejection from something we want, we're actually being guided towards something much better. So keep your head up! x

RAphrodite

Oh man....sorry to hear that Raph...wishing you lots of luck with the next one though! Remember that when we experience rejection from something we want, we're actually being guided towards something much better. So keep your head up! x

I'll remember that, thanks WS :) I just wish this nightmare ends soon