Frankendecken; Instructions & General discussion

Lillie

I really don't think that Skid Row in a small Welsh town can compare to Skid Row in LA!!!

It's such fun seeing all the places that Frankie goes too.

Nuremberg looks wonderful!

I'm sure I will be able to find some interesting places for Frankie to visit.

Alta

These are great ideas! hehe, maybe I can take him to church })

Anyway, if he gets to me before the snow flies, I know some lovely spots he can visit and be photographed.

Aulruna

nisaba said:
If I ever make it to the country of my ancestors (unlikely), I'll be booking *you* as my tour guide, not any crappy relative.

Putting out an order to the universe :D

We'd have a blast!!!!!!

nisaba

Spying on the other threads, I see Aulruna has passed Frankie on, and has had a cow of a week. I can't wait to see what happens when she catches up with journalling - I'm sure it will be fascinating.

I'm agog to see what happens when Frankie finishes the next leg of his journey and makes it into another pair of eager hands ...

Cat*

nisaba said:
I'm agog to see what happens when Frankie finishes the next leg of his journey and makes it into another pair of eager hands ...
I can't wait for it, either! Especially since the next pair of eager hands is going to be mine! :D

I'm expecting the deck on Monday or Tuesday if the post is working the way they're supposed to.

Aulruna, do you want to reserve a few posts in the Journaling Thread for your writing so the chronology will still be in order? Or will we leave it to gregory (I believe?) to sort it all out later when the pdf gets made?

Le Fanu

Aulruna, I loved what you did with Frankie! Loved the images of the choppy river and the Renaissance Fair. He will have experienced so much by the end of his journey. Isn't it incredible just seeing him in all these wonderful places? The photos always get me because for 3 months he was by my bed all day and all night and now to see him in Swedish cafés and on Nuremberg Renaissance banqueting tables is amazing for me!

And there is so much still to come!

gregory

Cat* said:
I can't wait for it, either! Especially since the next pair of eager hands is going to be mine! :D

I'm expecting the deck on Monday or Tuesday if the post is working the way they're supposed to.

Aulruna, do you want to reserve a few posts in the Journaling Thread for your writing so the chronology will still be in order? Or will we leave it to gregory (I believe?) to sort it all out later when the pdf gets made?
She's done them- she can always edit up. (But I can deal with it later if needs be.)

Aulruna

Yes, I'm looking forward to his next adventures too!

I loved carrying him around... it was like having a friend visit, he seemed quite eager to explore, but also to just hang out in a friendly way :D

And thanks for the idea Cat*, but I'm more or less done, and if I should remember details, I can just add them to the posts.
Hope Frankie will arrive in HH tomorrow!

Cat*

Aulruna said:
And thanks for the idea Cat*, but I'm more or less done, and if I should remember details, I can just add them to the posts.
Your posts weren't up when I posted my idea, so I guess it's all taken care of. :)

I love your Grand Prix spread! I watched the show on TV and found it surprisingly good in an non-ironic way (although I also missed the crazy-wacky outfits, even crazier performances, and off-key singers of the last few years). My own taste in music seems to be vastly different from the European majority, though.

I would have enjoyed the rainy ren faire with you. I always wanted to look behind the scenes of one but don't know anyone who could show me around.

And yes, Frankie has arrived here on Monday! :love: I was too exhausted to get online and post about it right then, but I'll say more about his first hours here later (over in the journaling thread).

Oh, and thank you for the beautiful badge! I'm curious: Where does that image come from?

nisaba

<reads Aulruna's journal posts>

<reads CAt*'s journal posts>

Note to self: win the deck.