Getting the hang of cartomancy readings

obeygravity

I had gotten a rather lovely deck of playing cards a year ago that I've only messed around with on a few occasions so I'm looking to open up a thread for the next week of quick 1-3 card readings for people who are open to being my guinea pig! Basically anything goes except for health and legal because that's better left handled for professionals :laugh:

Post your Q and I'll get back to you shortly!

Noni

Hi Obey :)

I'll be guinea pig #1 :D
Q. What is something external positive happening/ coming my way this week?

Cheers
:)

obeygravity

Hi Obey :)

I'll be guinea pig #1 :D
Q. What is something external positive happening/ coming my way this week?

Cheers
:)

Hey hon! Let's see what the cards have to say!

5 of ♦ + 6 of ♠ + Jack of ♥

This week looks like it's going to give you a good opportunity to let loose with a potentially charming fellow. If not someone you're romantically involved with then it could be a good friend that you love having drinks with.

Darkmage

Sure, I'll play!

What sort of financial opportunities, if any, are coming my way this week.

Thanks!

Noni

Hey hon! Let's see what the cards have to say!

5 of ♦ + 6 of ♠ + Jack of ♥

This week looks like it's going to give you a good opportunity to let loose with a potentially charming fellow. If not someone you're romantically involved with then it could be a good friend that you love having drinks with.

Oh! thanks Obey...there is someone who I've a romantic connection with so this is good to know :)

mahafrins

Does purple fatty still lust lady in red?

pdmishh

Hi obey! May I sit?

I'd like some a message or advice from the cards :)

snowmoon

hi,

what is coming to me next week?

thank-you.

BeyondtheVeil

Hi Obey!

How awesome! May I sit for you? I don't mind being a guinea pig. I would like to know what is coming up for me in the next week? (7 days)

Thanks love!
Beyondtheveil

amaya1

Should i send this design with buildings, it so simple