Gorgon's Tarot Out @ Last!

PathWalker

I did all of my communication with them by email. I started as soon as I had the first (large size) deck in hand, and then kept in touch regularly until the matter was sorted.

FLizarraga

Oh crap. Let us pray....

I emailed them, they asked me where I was based, and when I said the States they told me to order it by phone. But I think they would allow you to order by email, like Pathwalker did. No harm in trying.

I have found that asking nicely but cheekily opens a lot of doors... ;)

gregory

I did all of my communication with them by email. I started as soon as I had the first (large size) deck in hand, and then kept in touch regularly until the matter was sorted.
Thanks. *feels better*

strings of life

Now I thinking, I like this deck so much, I may purchase the set again just to get the companion booklet and then I can give away the large deck in the giveaway thread.

Total cost of $40 (set + smaller deck) for cards that I love? I can deal with that...

strings of life

Thanks. *feels better*
gregory, they were really responsive via email and I'm sure you could get an invoice or arrange something to your liking. They are a small publishing house, which is a perk in some ways.

MoonGypsy

Now I thinking, I like this deck so much, I may purchase the set again just to get the companion booklet and then I can give away the large deck in the giveaway thread.

Total cost of $40 (set + smaller deck) for cards that I love? I can deal with that...

i just can't do that...and i up not feeling well today, so maybe i could ask you
to please do the PM to the creator?

Dark Victory '39

recently got the smaller version sans LWB

those of you with the LWB, is there mention of any symbolism associated w/ the arrows/graphics around the moon or sun? i'm thinking of like ace of swords, 10 of wands. King of cups has the same moon/sun as the ace of swords; im just wondering if they referenced w/ specific meanings.

PathWalker

those of you with the LWB, is there mention of any symbolism associated w/ the arrows/graphics around the moon or sun? i'm thinking of like ace of swords, 10 of wands. King of cups has the same moon/sun as the ace of swords; im just wondering if they referenced w/ specific meanings.

Short answer - no, not that I can see in the writing on about any of those cards.

Sorry
Pathwalker

Dark Victory '39

Thanks PathWalker!

Short answer - no, not that I can see in the writing on about any of those cards.

Sorry
Pathwalker

No worries, just debating about how much i want to track down the book or buy the large set for the book. THanks!