Got My Universal Fantasy Deck in the Mail today!!!!

Gayla

It is wonderful!!! I love it! Does anyone else have it yet? I don't know where to start...I think this is going to be a study every card type of deck!!!

lunakasha

Gayla said:
It is wonderful!!! I love it! Does anyone else have it yet? I don't know where to start...I think this is going to be a study every card type of deck!!!

YES I just got mine earlier this week....LOVE it!!!
There are so many unusual and gorgeous cards, it is like entering a dream world, and I agree that there is a lot to "study" on each card, I keep noticing something new every time. This would be a perfect candidate for a study group, definitely!

:) Luna

HearthCricket

Isn't it gorgeous? It truly is like stepping into another world, full of life, creatures, people with interesting histories, so many stories to be told. I love the colours, the swirls, the magic of it all...so creative. I hope to see more decks by this artist. This is one of the nicest LS decks that has come out, lately. It is so refreshing to see something very, very unique!

Alta

I just got this deck as well and also quite enchanted with it. Of course it helps that I like this kind of art, but I do think the deck is reasonably subtle and thought out.

.traveller.

I absolutely love mine. I do feel transported to another world, the images are just so lush.

HarleyQuinnX

Only a matter of time. . .

I'm waiting on mine. You've all got me so excited about it! I hope it comes soon so I can join the club. :D

ilweran

HarleyQuinnX said:
I'm waiting on mine. You've all got me so excited about it! I hope it comes soon so I can join the club. :D

Me too :) I ordered mine yesterday.

shadowdancer

I really like this deck... definitely rich in colour, content and has ability to be a great story teller, which I find an asset when I do readings.

Davina

temperlyne

I love mine as well. It is a very personal deck for me that gives clear and straight readings. The lush fantasy art work helps in transporting me into another world. I love that there is no set theme, no story line, just wonderfully dreamlike and provocative images.

shadowdancer

Ithink this and the Fey decks are (my opinion only I know) the best releases so far from LS.

This is not so widely discussed, and I think some people are missing out on a surprisingly good deck, with a fair bet of depth to it.

Davina