@ Goth

CosmicBeing

Posting your reading in a bit Goth.

CosmicBeing

No worries.. Thanks for the feedback.

Another question.. Hmmm okay. Can you tell me what it is about this person that bugs the stuffing out of me? I somehow have ALLOWED this person to affect my energy field and I'm just not digging it. Ready to release and toss it. What should I know about why this person effects me the she does and what can I do about it?

Thanks..
The advice I will glean from the indicators of why she affects you. (Is it affect or effect? always get confused by this word lol)
Why this person affects you?

SO I first tried this online dice to do divination:
4 -1 -2
FOUR A setback or some unpleasantness will disappoint you. Expect arguments or a disagreement. An unpleasant surprise.
ONE Family difficulties are coming.
TWO Look closely at situations, things may not be quite what they seem.
=
SEVEN You become the victim of gossip or scandal. Possible difficulties in business or money trouble. You will be presented with a difficult matter to solve. A new romance.

From this I would say this person affects/effects you so deeply is because they are just full of negativity... the four meaning here to me makes me think of someone who complains a lot or blames everyone for the events in their life instead of taking some form of accountability for the way their life is. This person also might be someone who has issues keeping strong ties with people (the type of strong ties we would think a family would have.) In addition this person may erk you out...there is something beneath the surface here with the person. Stuff may not add up when examining this person, their behavior, and their life.

They all add up to #7....this person might have a victim mentality. Always feels like the victim. In addition they might be the type that have constant difficulties.

Next I did two rune pull:
Thurisa RX - Eihwaz
This talks about difficulties and having the wrong mind set. Suffering over suffering. As well as hastiness and Impulsive. This is affecting the ability to persevere.

This person seems to suffer from victim mentality and a wrong mindset.

The advice to deal with this person depends on your personality. You could call them out and tell them we all play a small role in events in our life whether we brought them on or not...our reaction allows how it affects us. Alternatively you can ignore them and realize that they have an healthy mentality....don't feed into their need to be seen as a victim in various situations. Hold them accountable even if they don't for their self as well as if you are trying to help them or you are offering your comforts. This is a sign to stop offering them help and a place of comfort.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can make it drink.

I hope it made sense.

CosmicBeing

Q: What will be the next thing to inspire me that will help me accomplish my present goals?

GotH

The advice I will glean from the indicators of why she affects you. (Is it affect or effect? always get confused by this word lol)
Why this person affects you?

SO I first tried this online dice to do divination:
4 -1 -2
FOUR A setback or some unpleasantness will disappoint you. Expect arguments or a disagreement. An unpleasant surprise.
ONE Family difficulties are coming.
TWO Look closely at situations, things may not be quite what they seem.
=
SEVEN You become the victim of gossip or scandal. Possible difficulties in business or money trouble. You will be presented with a difficult matter to solve. A new romance.

From this I would say this person affects/effects you so deeply is because they are just full of negativity... the four meaning here to me makes me think of someone who complains a lot or blames everyone for the events in their life instead of taking some form of accountability for the way their life is. This person also might be someone who has issues keeping strong ties with people (the type of strong ties we would think a family would have.) In addition this person may erk you out...there is something beneath the surface here with the person. Stuff may not add up when examining this person, their behavior, and their life.

They all add up to #7....this person might have a victim mentality. Always feels like the victim. In addition they might be the type that have constant difficulties.

Next I did two rune pull:
Thurisa RX - Eihwaz
This talks about difficulties and having the wrong mind set. Suffering over suffering. As well as hastiness and Impulsive. This is affecting the ability to persevere.

This person seems to suffer from victim mentality and a wrong mindset.

The advice to deal with this person depends on your personality. You could call them out and tell them we all play a small role in events in our life whether we brought them on or not...our reaction allows how it affects us. Alternatively you can ignore them and realize that they have an healthy mentality....don't feed into their need to be seen as a victim in various situations. Hold them accountable even if they don't for their self as well as if you are trying to help them or you are offering your comforts. This is a sign to stop offering them help and a place of comfort.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can make it drink.

I hope it made sense.

So I saw this person today and strangely I didn't feel that overwhelming awful negative energy with her this time. It was really weird but maybe it's because there was limited conversation between us being that we were both sitting (next to each other) in a meeting. I think a lot of what bugs me is this person does not have a vocal filter. It's totally normal to be thinking one way but what we say to the people around us is a whole other thing. For example I may think your shirt is ridiculous but I would NEVER tell you how I felt about it. She's the kind of person who not only would tell you that she thinks it's ridiculous but laugh out loud and carry on about it. :mad:

As for your reading, there have been instances with all you've describe but I wonder if it's because of my own inability to deflect her personality issues. I wonder how much of that has been built up in my mind because I couldn't deal with her lack of thought before she speaks. I believe I'm guilty of the total of number 7 (gossip) because I've vented to others regarding the way I feel.

Thanks for the reading.. It's up to me in how I let her affect (I like to use this word when it comes to negatives) me and it has also helped me see things in a different light.

I'll have your reading up shortly..

GotH

Q: What will be the next thing to inspire me that will help me accomplish my present goals?

Okay so I was pulled to use a Random Generator for Words and Pictures. I'll see what comes up for you but I think it would be good for you to use them for inspiration as well. This is what a lot of creative writers use to help them fuel ideas for work.

The words that came up are:

acting
amend
retold
sun

The picture that was randomly generated:

boat.jpg

When I get tarot of lenormand symbols in my unstructured divinations I tend to use the card meanings.. So with the words and picture that came up I'm reading them as...

Take action in modifying your goals and then express them once again in a clear and brighter way to ensure success. By doing this, your voyage will be clear sailing ahead!

Generator links below.

http://creativitygames.net/random-word-generator

http://www.writingexercises.co.uk/random-images.php

GotH

To add:

Looking at the ship, I'm thinking that an easy going trip somewhere would bring some major inspiration to you as well. Sometimes a little change in scenery makes a huge difference.

CosmicBeing

So I saw this person today and strangely I didn't feel that overwhelming awful negative energy with her this time. It was really weird but maybe it's because there was limited conversation between us being that we were both sitting (next to each other) in a meeting. I think a lot of what bugs me is this person does not have a vocal filter. It's totally normal to be thinking one way but what we say to the people around us is a whole other thing. For example I may think your shirt is ridiculous but I would NEVER tell you how I felt about it. She's the kind of person who not only would tell you that she thinks it's ridiculous but laugh out loud and carry on about it. :mad:

As for your reading, there have been instances with all you've describe but I wonder if it's because of my own inability to deflect her personality issues. I wonder how much of that has been built up in my mind because I couldn't deal with her lack of thought before she speaks. I believe I'm guilty of the total of number 7 (gossip) because I've vented to others regarding the way I feel.

Thanks for the reading.. It's up to me in how I let her affect (I like to use this word when it comes to negatives) me and it has also helped me see things in a different light.

I'll have your reading up shortly..

The telling you her thoughts of something and then doing a behavior (like laughing) that is a form of mockery. I definitely could see why you don't like her. I usually say everything that is on my mind...but like you said some things I keep to myself because there is no point in saying it such as your example personal styles.

Well I definitely learning how these dices work.

I thought of getting the various dices... that have 4 - 20 sides and using them in a yearly numerology reading or maybe try a month reading. I would think numerology some how plays a role into the dice side meanings.

Sorry for a tardy response...went to work out and in the process fell and banged my head trying to do some of the upper body exercises lol. Good thing I like to laugh at myself.

Well I don't think it's really an issue with you...it could be the inability to deflect her personality. But on the other side she is inappropriate. But, from what I am getting from what you are sharing is you are harping on what she says too much and it might merely just because she aggravates you. I had a professor like that....very odd lady. Anyway every time she said something nasty/crude... I would just take a deep breath and say in my mind...it doesn't matter just move onto the next task. ( I had to tell myself to let it go.) Maybe if you are into stones wear a stone. I really rave about kyanite just because honestly it is the only stone I notice have an effect on me lol.

I always thought affect was on an emotional or non-physical level (maybe even internal chemicals) and effect was on a physical level (or external).

CosmicBeing

Okay so I was pulled to use a Random Generator for Words and Pictures. I'll see what comes up for you but I think it would be good for you to use them for inspiration as well. This is what a lot of creative writers use to help them fuel ideas for work.

The words that came up are:

acting
amend
retold
sun

The picture that was randomly generated:

boat.jpg

When I get tarot of lenormand symbols in my unstructured divinations I tend to use the card meanings.. So with the words and picture that came up I'm reading them as...

Take action in modifying your goals and then express them once again in a clear and brighter way to ensure success. By doing this, your voyage will be clear sailing ahead!

Generator links below.

http://creativitygames.net/random-word-generator

http://www.writingexercises.co.uk/random-images.php

To add:

Looking at the ship, I'm thinking that an easy going trip somewhere would bring some major inspiration to you as well. Sometimes a little change in scenery makes a huge difference.

I'll keep that in mind about using the generator to inspire any writing I am doing. Never thought of doing that. I don't do writing as a career...but I do write a lot in my journal and such.

For the first part....I am modifying my goals... I'm rewriting them over and over again to make them more clear and detailed. Than generalized. Been taking me some time to really make it specific.

Some travels may inspire me... they always do even if I just watch videos of it. I am not sure where I will be traveling to next this year....probably somewhere near the beaches which is something we are very use to as coastal residents.

CosmicBeing

If you want to do more go with the flow exchanges (like one every 2 to 3 days let me know.)

GotH

Sorry for a tardy response...went to work out and in the process fell and banged my head trying to do some of the upper body exercises lol. Good thing I like to laugh at myself.

Totally no worries about being tardy in this thread. To me these are more like texts on steroids. ;) We get to these meaty babies when we can.. I most likely have more time on my hands than you do so again, just come back when you can.

Well I don't think it's really an issue with you...it could be the inability to deflect her personality. But on the other side she is inappropriate. But, from what I am getting from what you are sharing is you are harping on what she says too much and it might merely just because she aggravates you. I had a professor like that....very odd lady. Anyway every time she said something nasty/crude... I would just take a deep breath and say in my mind...it doesn't matter just move onto the next task. ( I had to tell myself to let it go.) Maybe if you are into stones wear a stone. I really rave about kyanite just because honestly it is the only stone I notice have an effect on me lol.
When I worked with the public more I was better at deflecting 'dump truck' personalities. GTFOOH! :rolleyes: Now they affect me like long finger nails on an old fashion chalk board. :bugeyed:

If you want to do more go with the flow exchanges (like one every 2 to 3 days let me know.)

Sounds good to me. :thumbsup: "Psychic" exercises are always fun. See ya in a few days or so..