@ Goth

CosmicBeing

I can't believe I am more busy than you. My schedule is less full than most people.

Well I wish I had the ability to not be influenced by people's emotions or ugly personality. Why I need so much me time lol. It's a working progress.

Well let me know your question and I'll do your reading in the next 2 to 3 days.

I might do a reggae sound track for the next question.

GotH

Now a reggae music exchange would be awesome! Love that style of music especially as the weather has been getting so nice. Maybe even while sipping on a Red Stripe would enhance the experience. ;)

I'll have to come up with a question for you as I don't seem to have anything pressing right now.. :confused:

CosmicBeing

Now a reggae music exchange would be awesome! Love that style of music especially as the weather has been getting so nice. Maybe even while sipping on a Red Stripe would enhance the experience. ;)

I'll have to come up with a question for you as I don't seem to have anything pressing right now.. :confused:

Sounds good.. it can be a serious question or just a fun question. I was going to ask something not so serious anyway.. I just enjoy practicing these type of readings and I know there is a safe space when exchanging with you.

Anyway let me know whenever.

During spring by me it's usually grey skies with a chance of snow lol. Then other days it's very very warm.

GotH

Glad you feel comfortable having our own place together here where we can do some serious as well as fun questions. ;)

I thought I'd mention that I'm also a monster fanatic for some weird reason. I go nuts around Halloween. Why? I have no idea but the whole weirdly creative process turns me on. So if you ever come up with ideas on how to incorporate them into readings let me know. :D

monster-within-idea1.png

CosmicBeing

I'm obsessed with halloween... October is my favorite month, fall is my favorite season.

The only reason I like halloween is I think because of the fantasy and the creativity that goes into.

Then you can mix some esoteric stuff and some other weirdo stuff. So perfect holiday for me. Grew up obsessed with Morticia's beauty for some reason. Not sure why I thought she was so beautiful ( i mean she is beautiful)...just the style.

My next favorite holiday is Thanksgiving... just because it's the one day I can pig out without feeling guilty. Seriously... I eat the whole turkey and I feel no guilt. Do that any other day and I be in the bed crying lmao. The holiday of gluttony lol

I will think of something fun that will bring in some halloween stuff... could always make runes but with halloween theme and add own meaning to the symbols. Get some clay from the art store that you can bake in the oven.

Like the image made me laugh.

GotH

LOL! Yes! Another Halloween lover! My dream is to coordinate a Halloween themed wedding for someone someday. I have SO many ideas. And yes, I love all female vampires, even the big boobed bimbette Elvira. :*

I'm sure we'll come up with something creative. I did a 'Monsters Under The Bed' and a 'Your Monster Within' thread once. They both turned out to be quite interesting! :)

CosmicBeing

Halloween wedding sounds fun and unique. I saw a video done of it before. I thought it was fun.

I also have seen hand-fasting ceremonies and such...interesting to see various wedding and different wedding themes.

I haven't really thought of what would be an ideal wedding for me... I just hate the heat and hate big groups. I'm also not religious.....so yea.

I might go to the art store or hardware store and see what supplies I can get to make a fun spooky theme divination.

I still so want to learn more about dice divination and I would love a crystal ball just because I think they are pretty lol.

The never ending wish list of mine bahaha.

GotH

Hey there.. Are ya around? If so, I have some quick quiet time to myself tonight to try out ceromancy (reading candle wax) again. If you see this let me know you are okay with it and I'll focus on you. If I don't hear from you rather soon, I'll most like do it for myself.

Let me know..

CosmicBeing

Hey there.. Are ya around? If so, I have some quick quiet time to myself tonight to try out ceromancy (reading candle wax) again. If you see this let me know you are okay with it and I'll focus on you. If I don't hear from you rather soon, I'll most like do it for myself.

Let me know..

Yea you could give it a try on me. Whatever comes to you during the reading. :Leave me your question and I'll post your reading tomorrow.

I think I might have some white candles. So I could give it a try tomorrow for you. Just have to check if I do have any.

GotH

Yea you could give it a try on me. Whatever comes to you during the reading. :Leave me your question and I'll post your reading tomorrow.

I think I might have some white candles. So I could give it a try tomorrow for you. Just have to check if I do have any.

Okay great!

I have no question.. Just see what you pick up for me..

I'll be back a bit later..