Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Playing Cards help

Radke

Hi guys,
Sorry about my last post. I understand now that I'm using the top right corners as their significance.
This deck is new for me - I'm a tarot card person but I want to be that reader who gives really scarily accurate readings lol
I have the Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling cards that are in the orange box, with the witch and her cauldron.

I am SOO keen on getting my oracle skills perfect, I really hope someone can mentor me. I will be giving readings to people once I feel comfortable with my predictions.
Here is my first reading, it was 5 am and I was really tired. I know I'm supposed to do it in my more-sacred place but I just GRR, I want to get it right :(

http://i61.tinypic.com/35k60rk.jpg

Starting from the left of the lady is the shepherd. I see new love (26) coming in my life with intense feelings for them (shepherd) as this person has been loving me from afar (amor) we will have alot of fun and excitement (40) - this person has been eyeing me from afar (eye)

I will discover (key) some bad news (broken glass) which will lead me to seperate with another

outside left: someone whom i thought was a friend (dog) will be a great enemy of mine (birds) which will cause a drastic change in the relationship (tower)

outside right: a bad person, possibly a thief (snake and bear) will steal money or personal belongings from me (money safe) I had someone suggest this to me and it made much sense.

any ideas? Did I do well with the reading? This is in regards of my near future.
Thank you for your help you guys, I really want to get the hang of it.
Funny thing is if anyone has watched Psychic Tia, she uses this cards. But she is a master at it, wish I had her skills