Shustah Readings - FB & Exchange

angels

Hi,

My shustah deck arrived today and I would like to do some readings with exchanges for a few sitters. Please try not to ask questions about feelings as I wouldn't have an idea how to interpret some of the symbols on the cards but I could give it a try if need be :)

I will pull out 3 cards.

Feedback (short) and exchange is welcome with any deck you have :)

Let's exchange!

I will be back in an hour or so (having dinner)

D-rea

Cool!

I'll exchange with you?

Can you tell me what I need to do to leave my current job? I feel like I can't quit it!

Yours?

angels

Cool!

I'll exchange with you?

Can you tell me what I need to do to leave my current job? I feel like I can't quit it!

Yours?

The Ouroboros
The little foxes
The open Door

To me it indicates you are in this job for the wrong reasons, Your motivations are not clear, so you need to look into why you are in this job. You also need to develop a clever or smart strategy because you can actually leave this job as indicated by the open door card. You need to build a strategy or plan and move through so you can exit this job. I would suggest you sit down and go through the pros and cons of this job and what you really want and why you are in this job. Is it fear? Then you need to make a strategy as to how you will get out and this involves mental planning. so maybe start applying for new jobs every week because the door card is the outcome which to me indicates you will move into a job that you are happy with.

my Q is:

whats coming up for me next month when it comes to love

strangebrew

I will exchange with you :). Let me have your question

Mine is...what will happen over the next few weeks between he and i?

thanks!

pumpkins

what will "the judge" bring into my life? will he be a good influence overall or do i need to be cautious of his ill intentions if there are any?

thanks

angels

I will exchange with you :). Let me have your question

Mine is...what will happen over the next few weeks between he and i?

thanks!

libra
the candle
the spinning top

between you and him i would say your relationship will harmonise/balance out. dont worry too much and keep hope, some things will come to the forefront that will surprise you. in the next few weeks something surprising will happen or some information will come to light that will surprise you. the bottom card was the chalice so its going to be emotional news, the chalice is like the ace of cups. i think your relationship may become a lot more serious or he may tell you something that will surprise you but its good, so now worries.

my Q is: how will my trip go next month?

angels

what will "the judge" bring into my life? will he be a good influence overall or do i need to be cautious of his ill intentions if there are any?

thanks

the closed gate, the labyrinth, the candle and the butterflies.

whatever judge brings into your life it wont last too long as i can see from the butterflies. it will be something brief. the closed gate to me shows there are some blockages right now in your life but they are temporary. the labyrinth indicates its a secret, but it can also mean he may give you another perspective on your issue, its also a timing card. he will bring sort of guidance that will help you get through this obstacle. the candle to me is hope or shedding of light on a situation/guidance.

my Q is: will i get a response to my job application to TH?

strangebrew

libra
the candle
the spinning top

between you and him i would say your relationship will harmonise/balance out. dont worry too much and keep hope, some things will come to the forefront that will surprise you. in the next few weeks something surprising will happen or some information will come to light that will surprise you. the bottom card was the chalice so its going to be emotional news, the chalice is like the ace of cups. i think your relationship may become a lot more serious or he may tell you something that will surprise you but its good, so now worries.

my Q is: how will my trip go next month?

thanks for the reading! i finished with him 6mths ago and dont really want anything to do with him again, but wondered if he would be man enough to approach me again, i figured when things went wrong for him, he might be back.....will keep you posted! here is yours :)

Energy/The Leader

You will have a great time! The energy card with the leader cards feels very energetic and lively so i feel you will have a very fun packed and dyamic trip! Are you going to be active at all, as this feels like a lot of movement, energy?

:)

angels

thanks for the reading! i finished with him 6mths ago and dont really want anything to do with him again, but wondered if he would be man enough to approach me again, i figured when things went wrong for him, he might be back.....will keep you posted! here is yours :)

Energy/The Leader

You will have a great time! The energy card with the leader cards feels very energetic and lively so i feel you will have a very fun packed and dyamic trip! Are you going to be active at all, as this feels like a lot of movement, energy?

:)
Thank you, no just going to see a friend. Your reading may mean he contacts you out of the blue, it had the libra card do could be from now until then. Either way something new and surprising will happen in your life, it might even be a new relationship

strangebrew

Thank you, no just going to see a friend. Your reading may mean he contacts you out of the blue, it had the libra card do could be from now until then. Either way something new and surprising will happen in your life, it might even be a new relationship

Have a great time with your friend! I guess he will contact me when i have met someone new...they often do that, when its too late :) thanks again x