Hamster divination

Clockwork Ghost

I have a new hamster. His name is Eeeek the Second, and I have come to the conclusion that there is nothing stopping him from being the reincarnation of Eeeek the Hamster God, my first hamster.

This is purely for fun, okay? No posts saying 'you're not taking things seriously, Magick should not be mocked!' - I'm just doing this to see how accurate readings turn out.

Okay, I have three vegetables; carrot sticks, Romani lettuce (The Holy Vegetable), and cauliflower. Please pick a vegetable and ask a yes/no question - if Eeeek II eats the vegetable then the answer is 'yes', if he doesn't then the answer is 'no'.

Please ask your questions below, don't PM me. I will respond with Eeeeks answer.

Let's se if Eeeek II really is the reincarnation of a god.

Miss Woo

Okay, my question for Eeeek is...

Will I be in a relationship by the end of the year?

And I will choose the cauliflower.

eta

Actually, I've changed my mind and I'm going for the lettuce. My friend had a hamster and he loved lettuce!

LittleOne

Withdrawn - I'm going to bed soon.

pumpkins

i'll sit with carrot sticks. my q is
is Am my twin soul?

thanks~

GotH

:joke:

Glad to see someone having fun with divination.

I don't need a reading but I have $20 on the lettuce. :D ;)

Clockwork Ghost

Okay, my question for Eeeek is...

Will I be in a relationship by the end of the year?

And I will choose the cauliflower.

eta

Actually, I've changed my mind and I'm going for the lettuce. My friend had a hamster and he loved lettuce!

Eeeek runs over from where he was lying and quickly devours the Holy Vegetable, leaving nothing for later. Yes, you most definitely will be in a relationship by the end of the year.

Clockwork Ghost

i'll sit with carrot sticks. my q is
is Am my twin soul?

thanks~

The carrot stick goes into the cage and Eeeek, who had gone back to his wheel after eating the Holy Vegetable, comes running back over to investigate. Obviously thinking that all his Christmases have come at once, Eeeek nibbles away at the carrot stick until just the very end remains.

It would appear that Am is your twin soul, but not identically as part of each of you remains separate.

Miss Woo

Eeeek runs over from where he was lying and quickly devours the Holy Vegetable, leaving nothing for later. Yes, you most definitely will be in a relationship by the end of the year.

Aaahahahahaha, this cracked me up.

Thank you so much and I hope Eeeek enjoyed his supper :D

pumpkins

The carrot stick goes into the cage and Eeeek, who had gone back to his wheel after eating the Holy Vegetable, comes running back over to investigate. Obviously thinking that all his Christmases have come at once, Eeeek nibbles away at the carrot stick until just the very end remains.

It would appear that Am is your twin soul, but not identically as part of each of you remains separate.
thank you so much for this reading! you are right about "part of each of us remains separate":) we are not together and working on our individual selves. we have always had issues between us when we were together because we both are stubborn and don't give in no matter what:)

strangebrew

Lol I love hamsters....my son used fo have one called Sidney :D

Could I get a carrot one please......should I attend the course in march?

Cheers :)