Hamster divination

LittleOne

Okay, my question for Eeeek is...

Will I be in a relationship by the end of the year?

And I will choose the cauliflower.

eta

Actually, I've changed my mind and I'm going for the lettuce. My friend had a hamster and he loved lettuce!

Hahaha, I had originally chosen the lettuce last night (before I withdrew) on the same premise.... I had a pet rodent that prized lettuce above all else!

Clockwork Ghost

Lol I love hamsters....my son used fo have one called Sidney :D

Could I get a carrot one please......should I attend the course in march?

Cheers :)

Eeeek pokes his nose out from the little box in which he sleeps. He slowly sidles over to the piece of carrot, sniffs it, then goes to play on his wheel. Looks like that is a 'No' in regards to the course, strangebrew.

Miss Woo

Can I please ask Eeeek another question?

And I'm going to pick the lettuce again because I know that all hamsters love lettuce!

Will I have a baby?

Miss Woo

This is hamster-related so I think it's okay to ask this here...

Clockwork Ghost, I see that you're from NZ. Did you watch "Tales of the Riverbank", with Hammy Hamster and friends, as a child? I loved that show LOL!

APT

Hi,

I pick lettuce.

My question: Is anyone from my past coming back into my life in 2015? Thanks!

Barleywine

Whew! What a relief. When I saw the thread title, I thought maybe you're doing with hamsters what the ancient "seers" used to do with sheep . . . no. j/k of course, thanks for making my day with this :)

Clockwork Ghost

Can I please ask Eeeek another question?

And I'm going to pick the lettuce again because I know that all hamsters love lettuce!

Will I have a baby?

Eeeek stops playing on his wheel and quickly trots over to the Holy Vegetable. He sniffs it, nibbles the edge, and then drags it into his box. He emerges soon afterwards and goes back to his wheel. Although this isn't a yes or no, Eeeek feels the root of the question needs more deliberation on whether the time is right to make a decision at this stage in your life.

Clockwork Ghost

This is hamster-related so I think it's okay to ask this here...

Clockwork Ghost, I see that you're from NZ. Did you watch "Tales of the Riverbank", with Hammy Hamster and friends, as a child? I loved that show LOL!

Yes! Quality television indeed :) Did you ever watch Ollie Olsen and his Keep Cool 'til After School program?

Clockwork Ghost

Hi,

I pick lettuce.

My question: Is anyone from my past coming back into my life in 2015? Thanks!

Fresh back out of his box after squirrelling (hamstering? ) the other piece of Holy Vegetable away, Eeeek runs over and quickly chews a hole in the center of the new piece. Someone who left a hole in your life will return to you in 2015.

Ace

This is FUN! I see you are handing him the veg of the querent's choice, but why not hand the great Eeeek two? Carrot for yest and say lettuce for no? which ever one he goes for is the truth.

Will I have a good (profitable) year this year?

Califlower