help for a backsliding de-enabler! (mini LS decks)

Brigid

cardlady22 said:
I'm smugly awaiting a new pair! The Tarot of the New Vision and the Universal Tarot will be a double-deck set for me to play with the front & back views. Awesome since I can't stand seeing a card turned upside down . . .

OOOooo.... I'm turning green! :D
I reeaaallly want a mini new vision!

I got a mini secret the other week, I LOVE it! It's only my second mini (white cats-the cuties!) is the other one.
They are adorable! And I love the way they are so much easier to pop in your bag, or perhaps it's that you can fit *more* of them in your bag! LOL

cardlady22

Brigid*69 said:
OOOooo.... I'm turning green! :D
I reeaaallly want a mini new vision!
Shall I be utterly wretched and tell you that alida is the source where my lovely enabler found it? })
*brings Le Fanu a tray of his favorite confectionary trifles

Brigid

cardlady22 said:
Shall I be utterly wretched and tell you that alida is the source where my lovely enabler found it? })
*brings Le Fanu a tray of his favorite confectionary trifles

:bugeyed: *GASP* ... *Collapses in a heap*...

emmsma

So is THIS where those 4 new decks originated?

Which ones did ya get, Brigid?

I think I am up to 6 or so....
Visconti
Gnomes
Fairy
White Cats
Dragons
Renaissance

and I have a few non-LS minis:
Rider
Songs for the Journey Home
Meneghello Soprafino

Think thats everybody!

Brigid

emmsma said:
So is THIS where those 4 new decks originated?

Which ones did ya get, Brigid?

No, LOL
*off topic*
I got the long desired Tarot di Sissi, soprafino (non mini), and 2 Marseille decks Heron and Fournier.

*naughty naughty me* :laugh:

Taamar

I have Art Nouveau and HArmonious minis, a Universal Waite Tiny Taro and a Tarot nova micro deck (cards are the size of a fingernail). I actually find that the LS minis are a comfortable, usable size for my tiny hands.

nisaba

Taamar said:
Tarot nova micro deck (cards are the size of a fingernail).
I've had that one for years. It's a delight - if you want to read with it, put the deck into your cupped hands, shake them up, and let them fall. The deck is actually taller lying down than it is standing up - the original Fat Person joke, but in this case it's true. The illustrations are really simple and quite attractive, but it's not really a reading deck (eye strain!), it's more a deck you have because you know you have it. It takes about an hour to get all the cards back into the boxlet ... a wonderful deck. A friend of mine has her copy on her keyring.

cardlady22

I've got my mini New Vision! And I can't wait to try out my new Combo Mini 156 deck.

Cards I really liked:
9 of Chalices- kids playing behind the formal tablecloth
8 of Pentacles- each artisan works on his craft (focused, not isolated)
9 of Wands-weapons ready to fend off the bear
5 of Swords- seeing the damage; cleaning up afterward