hey! I just had a revelation!

amyel

I was responding to Ramses' post about connecting with the cards and rituals you do and had a revelation.

I have made a couple of posts about my house. One was about cleansing it and the other under chat about my theories that the house didn't like the renovations we'd started and "blew" all our appliances.

Here's the revelation:

Both our fridges and dishwasher that went last week were old. And loud. I hated this, because I believe appliances should be seen and not heard :). In general, I dislike alot of loud noise (and to think I spent my youth going to very loud rock concerts!!!), and it only gets worse as I get older.

Well, our new appliances are whisper quiet. And I tried a reading last night and it went ok.

So *maybe* the house was trying to help out, as Jade suggested, so that I could have the quiet I need to start finding my spiritual side again.

And maybe I am just truly whacked. It wouldn't be the first time I've been called something like that (eccentric, strange, truly special....)

Ramses

Hi Amyel,

it?s funny to know that you have had a revelation when responding to me ...and, after reading what you?ve posted, it seems to me you are into Feng Shui, aren?t you?...
well, so ,maybe I had a revelation about your revelation...lol...well, as objects do not have feelings, so maybe it wasn?t your house which was trying to help you by blowing out your noisy appliances...it was probably the energy of your subconscious(or unconscious, i don?t know) which blew out the noisy appliances, so that you could be in peace...
wow...so, it means you got the power...lol...
keep on using this energy...but, just try not to start blowing things around, right?
best regards....
PEACE,LOVE AND HARMONY TO YOU ...

january

Hi Amyel,

I can totally relate to this. Over the summer, our appliances died one by one: TV, oven, furnace, microwave and even the vacuum cleaner. All of this happened after I cleansed each of the rooms with sage smoke. Well, the house responded by forcing us to replace what was old. I feel much more positive now and I think the house is happy too ;-)