Homemade oracle card readings for feedback

Libertya

Hi, everyone!
I made a new homemade oracle card deck.
This deck consists of 130 cards. I'm trying to connect with the energy of this deck and your honest feedback is HIGHLY Appreciated.
I will try to get your questions answered as soon as possible. So please be patient. :)

PLEASE READ:
THIS DECK IS SPECIFIC FOR LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP QUESTIONS ONLY
THIS DECK IS STRAIGHTFORWARD AND BLUNT
REPEAT QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME :)

EXCHANGE IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED

Noni

Hi Libertya

Thanks for offering to read.
I'd like to know- what did I mean to A?

Cheers
:)

Dartellus

Hiya!

Doing good?

What is my currente connection with Aryanna M?

Thanks!

Libertya

Hi Libertya

Thanks for offering to read.
I'd like to know- what did I mean to A?

Cheers
:)

Hi there!
I'm not sure if the card i pulled for you is a bad or good thing.
The card i pulled 3 times was "sex". I'm not sure if the cards are picking up on As feelings towards the relationship. A might have seen the relationship as sexual but that doesn't mean that you did not mean anything to A. The cards are very blunt and just want you to be aware that how you perceived the relationship may not have been how A perceived it. I hope this makes sense! This is what came out three times so I hope you can understand what it's trying to tell you. If you have anymore questions, I'd be more than happy to answer them. :) my cards may or may not have answered your question, but you definitely needed to see this card regarding A.

Noni

Hi there!
I'm not sure if the card i pulled for you is a bad or good thing.
The card i pulled 3 times was "sex". I'm not sure if the cards are picking up on As feelings towards the relationship. A might have seen the relationship as sexual but that doesn't mean that you did not mean anything to A. The cards are very blunt and just want you to be aware that how you perceived the relationship may not have been how A perceived it. I hope this makes sense! This is what came out three times so I hope you can understand what it's trying to tell you. If you have anymore questions, I'd be more than happy to answer them. :) my cards may or may not have answered your question, but you definitely needed to see this card regarding A.

OMG! so not what I expected lol
Hmm I thought I meant more haha truth is good.
Can I please ask if he had any feelings for me at all (other than sexual ones)

Libertya

Hiya!

Doing good?

What is my currente connection with Aryanna M?

Thanks!

Hi there!
I pulled the "Smile and laughter card".
Are you currently talking to this person?
If yes, I see that your connection with Aryanna M is something that is very positive and possibly bringing happiness and laughter. This card generally shows up when something is positive.
If you are not in communication with this person, it could mean that the positive connection is still there or your connection with Aryanna will somehow deepen and bring joy into your life. This card is based of off the sun card in standard tarot. Please let me know which interpretation fits you!

Libertya

OMG! so not what I expected lol
Hmm I thought I meant more haha truth is good.
Can I please ask if he had any feelings for me at all (other than sexual ones)

Hi again!
I have good news this time.
I pulled the "Admires you card". Yes, I do feel that he did admire you in a certain way. I don't think it was 100% sex, but there were some good feelings there. My cards just aren't showing anything serious.
can i ask you, did this relationship end on good terms?

Noni

Hi again!
I have good news this time.
I pulled the "Admires you card". Yes, I do feel that he did admire you in a certain way. I don't think it was 100% sex, but there were some good feelings there. My cards just aren't showing anything serious.
can i ask you, did this relationship end on good terms?

hmm OK thanks. Not really.
It makes sense.
I appreciate you taking time to read for me :)

Can I ask another one, I can do exchange with tarot in return on my thread there for you:
I would like to know what O thinks of me now

lighthousekeeper

Hi! Can I sit!?

Can you tell me what / if anything is going to happen between me and ex G this year? :D

Libertya

hmm OK thanks. Not really.
It makes sense.
I appreciate you taking time to read for me :)

Can I ask another one, I can do exchange with tarot in return on my thread there for you:
I would like to know what O thinks of me now

Thank you!
Ok. I pulled "Memories of Love". This means that O is definitely thinking about you. Perhaps O is thinking about what could possibly develope between you two. O could also think that you are someone he could be with romantically in the future.
Regarding why A was silent after the last conversation: This is actually quite interesting! I pulled "Memories of Love again a long with two card about sexual thoughts and one about him being busy. I think A honestly had another person on his mind right after your last conversation. He may have gotten sexually involved with someone else soon after. That's probably why he was silent and it also said he was busy. Does any of that ring a bell? These cards could also be interpreted differently.