Homemade oracle card readings for feedback

Noni

Thank you!
Ok. I pulled "Memories of Love". This means that O is definitely thinking about you. Perhaps O is thinking about what could possibly develope between you two. O could also think that you are someone he could be with romantically in the future.
Regarding why A was silent after the last conversation: This is actually quite interesting! I pulled "Memories of Love again a long with two card about sexual thoughts and one about him being busy. I think A honestly had another person on his mind right after your last conversation. He may have gotten sexually involved with someone else soon after. That's probably why he was silent and it also said he was busy. Does any of that ring a bell? These cards could also be interpreted differently.

The cards for A are so different but probably the truth, I'm getting it that his predominant thoughts in regards to me are kinda one dimensional. Yes, he was with someone else so it makes sense. I just feel bad, it was his bday today glad I didn't wish him.
Thanks for the reading :)

Libertya

Hi! Can I sit!?

Can you tell me what / if anything is going to happen between me and ex G this year? :D

Hi there!

I pulled two cards for you to find out what specifically might happen.
The first card is "yes" and the second is "sex".
It's possible that your ex G will return but G May just have sex in mind, so please keep that in mind.The cards were very straightforward. When G returns, I would make sure to ask him what his intentions are. I hope this made sense!

Libertya

The cards for A are so confusing but I'm getting it that his predominant thoughts in regards to me are kinda one dimensional. Yes, he was with someone else so it makes sense. I just feel bad, it was his bday today glad I didn't wish him....he's just still chasing after girls!!

Thanks for the reading :)

I am deeply sorry that you had to find that out. :(
Homemade cards are brutally honest and even when I do readings on myself, it can be hard to find out certain things. But I hope that you and O have a beautiful relationship together in the future. :)

Noni

I am deeply sorry that you had to find that out. :(
Homemade cards are brutally honest and even when I do readings on myself, it can be hard to find out certain things. But I hope that you and O have a beautiful relationship together in the future. :)

Thanks, I don't about O yet or we like each other yet its very new.
O has been a bit distant lately so I'm not sure....can you please ask if he likes me or will continue to pursue things with me.

Appreciate your readings, I guess I'm just feeling the full moon energy and finding out about A's really has shaken me a bit but its all good :D

Libertya

Thanks, I don't about O yet or we like each other yet its very new.
O has been a bit distant lately so I'm not sure....can you please ask if he likes me or will continue to pursue things with me.

Appreciate your readings, I guess I'm just feeling the full moon energy and finding out about A's really has shaken me a bit but its all good :D

I don't think you have anything to worry about with O.
I pulled the card "Love". I know that you and O are fairly new but this card is confirmation that he really does "like you". I don't have the word "like" in my deck so, that energy pulled towards the "Love" card. I think O is hoping that things will turn out this way in the future. He definitely is infatuated with you. And don't let A bother you anymore. He did admire you after all. The truth is most men don't get their emotions involved in relationships. They can sometimes be more physically affectionate, but it's nothing to take personally. I think he was just physically affectionate with you. He did love nbeing intimate with you though. I don't think those cards were pointing towards anything bad, just his physical feelings. Admiring means you did mean something to him before everything ended. He does have some regrets even if he was involved with someone else.

Noni

I don't think you have anything to worry about with O.
I pulled the card "Love". I know that you and O are fairly new but this card is confirmation that he really does "like you". I don't have the word "like" in my deck so, that energy pulled towards the "Love" card. I think O is hoping that things will turn out this way in the future. He definitely is infatuated with you. And don't let A bother you anymore. He did admire you after all. The truth is most men don't get their emotions involved in relationships. They can sometimes be more physically affectionate, but it's nothing to take personally. I think he was just physically affectionate with you. He did love nbeing intimate with you though. I don't think those cards were pointing towards anything bad, just his physical feelings. Admiring means you did mean something to him before everything ended. He does have some regrets even if he was involved with someone else.

This is good to know....that at least he likes me :)
With A I think the mis-match was he was sort of my dream come true (in some ways) and we got along so very well in most aspects. Later of course I found out aspects of his character personality that were not what I'd have expected or accepted anyways. I guess its all for the best but I felt such a strong connection with him when we were together.
Appreciate your patience and reading for me....I'll read for you on my thread soon...I see you did not mention if you wanted me to pick a crystal or angel card for your love life read....if you've a preference let me know :)

Best wishes
:)

GotH

Hi Libertya.. Sounds like you have a well working deck there. :) I have a question.. How likely would it be that I run into X at this new place? If the cards suggest a good possibility, what would it be like after all this time?

I would be happy to read for you in the morning. It's late here and i'm about to head for bed..

Liralen

Hello Libertya,

Thank you for your offer :).

I'd like to know: How does X feel about me?

empress's dress

hi libertya. this sounds awesome that you created your own deck. and 130 cards. it sounds thorough which is really good! i wish you good luck on the journey as you tweak it.

here is the q:
what is going between me and b right now? it will be cool to see how your deck picks up on things!