Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions

Ronia

Yes of course :)

I'll read for this question when I've finished the two above. That should be somewhere around next Wednesday, as I'm away for the weekend.

Thank you. :)

Minderwiz

If you taking questions I would like to know
I am writing a book

So "what will be outcome of the book i am writing"?

Hi, NamasteIndia,

You're next on the list of readings, but I'd like a little clarification of the 'outcome' you're interested in. Is this simply will it be published, or are you looking for more - such as good sales, or significant income..

If you can add a little background about the book and where you are up to with finding a publisher (or intend to do your own publishing as an ebook), that would help me focus on the right things.

Ethereal

so, nursing would come under the moon. i thought so, something for me to think about. winning the small amounts in lotto; lol! sounds about right as far as where i am now, but i will take that $10.00 or $100.00 if it came my way. again, attitude of gratitude here. truly AMAZING how that overseas travel in regards to the reading and my job fit! wow, i thought so. the existing connection to my pension. i can now truly see how the moon squared to mercury fits in; my pension was a lump sum. of which i am truly budgeting beyond belief, to , *make do,* until something jobwise comes along. so, YES , that is where the danger is. that is where the threat is, my worries and rightfully so, that the money could run out. or at least not be left with much, even when another job comes along. YES, as of now, i am ok. but, that threat is looming over my head. you said you don't see it as a serious danger, true , not now. however....i worry. WOW! this is all so awesome! it's amazing how somethings truly are written in the stars! thank you , sincerely minderwiz! the reading has helped me and it made sooooo much sense! mucho appreciated!

Ethereal

thanks for the note in PM! ok, i will take you up on that generous offer! so appreciated!

first question:
what would the outcome be should i move to the area i am thinking about in regards to employment? (also life in general if you can add that on. meaning relationship, living conditions, etc). you can re word that for me if i worded it wrong. THANK YOU!

what was the connection B and i truly had? ( i am trying to figure out starwise what was that *something,* we had . what it was all about. long story, it was complicated. you can reword that, too. if you need anymore info to do the reading, just send it along.) THANK YOU AGAIN! looking forward to hearing from you again!!!!!!

Tychonus

Hello!

I really enjoy astrology, though I recently haven't practiced or studied nearly as much as I used to. I would love to participate, and hopefully understand something new about the art of horary astrology.

OK, so, I'm going back to school now for a study in environmental sciences (renewable resource installation and design). I work full time in corporate in an insurance related field, but the environment is wearing me out and the stress is just mounting with all the friction with all of my current projects. I like my projects, but they're starting to grind against my spirit. I'm hoping to get into a job with better pay, a more positive environment, etc - though this seems distant, because I just started my new schooling. My question is, what kind of changes could I see in my work environment (whether it's a current or new job) within the next six months?

Thank you!

NamasteIndia

Hi, NamasteIndia,

You're next on the list of readings, but I'd like a little clarification of the 'outcome' you're interested in. Is this simply will it be published, or are you looking for more - such as good sales, or significant income..

If you can add a little background about the book and where you are up to with finding a publisher (or intend to do your own publishing as an ebook), that would help me focus on the right things.

no its not about income or good sales
i want to know whether my book will be welcomed in literary world?

and it will be self published initially some hard copies and online buying

thanks

Minderwiz

thanks for the note in PM! ok, i will take you up on that generous offer! so appreciated!

first question:
what would the outcome be should i move to the area i am thinking about in regards to employment? (also life in general if you can add that on. meaning relationship, living conditions, etc). you can re word that for me if i worded it wrong. THANK YOU!

what was the connection B and i truly had? ( i am trying to figure out starwise what was that *something,* we had . what it was all about. long story, it was complicated. you can reword that, too. if you need anymore info to do the reading, just send it along.) THANK YOU AGAIN! looking forward to hearing from you again!!!!!!

OK, you have two questions there and I'd like to take them separately, so I'll look at the employment/move issue first and then look at the relationship question. Whilst it is possible to do two readings from the same chart, I much prefer to do one question per chart, then it is simpler to read for and hence less chance of giving too much weight to extraneous factors.

I'll leave a few days between the two, so that there is no 'cross interference'

Minderwiz

I now have three sitters and will take them in the following order:

NamasteIndia

Ethereal (question on employment move)

Tychonus

I'll get on with those in the next couple of days

Minderwiz

Status

I now have one further reading to do for Ethereal,

Ethereal said:

And I'll do that at my first opportunity

Mystic Zyl

Will I be changing residences in the next year? Oh, sorry I see you have your people. I tried to delete this, but I cannot figure out how to do it.