Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions

Minderwiz

Will I be changing residences in the next year? Oh, sorry I see you have your people. I tried to delete this, but I cannot figure out how to do it.

It's OK, if you don't mind waiting a few days I'll take the question

Ethereal

Hi Minderwiz,

Here is my question:

What are his true feelings for me?

Thank you, much appreciate! Looking forward
to hearing from you!

Minderwiz

Hi Minderwiz,

Here is my question:

What are his true feelings for me?

Thank you, much appreciate! Looking forward
to hearing from you!

My appologies for the delay - I will read for this as soon ad I can

mahafrins

Can i have one my dob is 12 OCtober 1985 timing 14:2

I want to know what my chances of getting married are by the next year. I am single haven't met mr. right. I do like someone but things have never moved ahead.

Want to know if you see marriage in my destiny or someone that i will marry.

Minderwiz

Can i have one my dob is 12 OCtober 1985 timing 14:2

I want to know what my chances of getting married are by the next year. I am single haven't met mr. right. I do like someone but things have never moved ahead.

Want to know if you see marriage in my destiny or someone that i will marry.

Are you thinking of this particular person or simply someone in general?

Bluebonnet

Can I get a reading on when I will meet my husband?

B

mahafrins

Are you thinking of this particular person or simply someone in general?

see i would love if u could check specifically. his details are 1 june 1982 timin 11 15 else even generally is fine.

Minderwiz

Can I get a reading on when I will meet my husband?

B

I take it you mean future husband here, i.e. you are not yet married. That might sound obvious but the question could also be asked in circumstances of a separation but where you are looking for a meeting.

Also can you give me a time period. Horary does not work well with open time periods as it's quite capable of giving a 'never' answer. However the 'life time' of a reading seems to diminish after about a year. It's really for short term important issues - so 'Will I meet the man I will marry in the next 12 months (or shorter) works well.

Minderwiz

The Difference Between Horary and Natal

I think I covered this in one of the early posts, either in this thread or one of the previous horary threads. However as that is some time ago, I think it might help to put something in on the difference so that it is easily found by people posting new questions.

Horary is concerned with answering questions about specific matters. Sometimes these are clearly not related to 'natal' issues, such as 'Will I sell my house?', Will I get the job I applied for?' or 'Where is my lost cat?'.

However there are some questions which clearly do have a link to the world of natal Astrology, and questions on relationships and marriage/partnerships are one such area. It's also the area that I get most questions on :)

A natal reading should be able to pick out some general conclusions on issues such as 'Will I get married?', 'Will I have children?' or 'Will I marry more than once?'. A natal reading might also be able to describe the partner in some detail, though this might get more difficult when there are more than one marriage indicated.

A natal reading can't answer the question 'Will I marry Bill?' or Will I get married in the next six months (though it might give some good indicators if we use advanced techniques, in the latter case). Horary looks at the specific case you are concerned about. The Astrologer casts a separate chart for the question (Such as Will I marry Bill?') and that chart is distinct and separate from your natal chart - indeed it's only link to you is that you are the person who asked the question.

To work successfully the horary reading requires that you are really concerned about the question you ask - if it's just a product of daydreaming, then it's not likely to give an accurate answer. So the question 'Will I get married?' as a general musing, is best answered from a natal chart. The question will I marry Bill (substitute the person you are really keen on)?' is best answered through a horary reading.

Another difference that is important is that your natal chart shows your potential to marry at some point in your life (though there are some techniques to try and narrow it down). A horary chart is a chart of the moment (the name derives from the Latin for 'hour') - its force is in the present or a short period into the future, thereafter it gets weaker and loses importance. A natal chart which suggests that you might not marry, may indicate a lifelong difficulty in finding or holding a partner. A horary chart that says you will not marry in the next six months, means at best (or worst?) exactly that. It says nothing of your marriage prospects outside that period.

That's the reason why I ask sitters to give me a time period - not only does horary often fail in long term issues, keeping the period short means that the question can be asked again, after a suitable interval.

All horary charts are cast at the time or in the days following the asking of the question - they are also set for the place where the Astrologer who answers or attempts to answer the question is at the time she or he understands that question. Understanding is important - if the Astrologer doesn't understand properly then the answer will be wrong. That's the reason why I often ask follow up questions or ask for more information. If I don't understand clearly, then I can end up answering the 'wrong' question - that is the question that I though you had asked, not the question that you actually really did ask. That also implies that you have to be clear as to what you really want to ask, which is often not your first attempt at the question.

Finally, horary uses the techniqus and tools of Traditional Astrology. There have been attempts to update it, and indeed you will find readers who attempt to answer 'psychological' questions. I try to keep to practical issues and base my techniques on those of the Seventeenth Century English Astrologer, William Lilly

mahafrins

I think I covered this in one of the early posts, either in this thread or one of the previous horary threads. However as that is some time ago, I think it might help to put something in on the difference so that it is easily found by people posting new questions.

Horary is concerned with answering questions about specific matters. Sometimes these are clearly not related to 'natal' issues, such as 'Will I sell my house?', Will I get the job I applied for?' or 'Where is my lost cat?'.

However there are some questions which clearly do have a link to the world of natal Astrology, and questions on relationships and marriage/partnerships are one such area. It's also the area that I get most questions on :)

A natal reading should be able to pick out some general conclusions on issues such as 'Will I get married?', 'Will I have children?' or 'Will I marry more than once?'. A natal reading might also be able to describe the partner in some detail, though this might get more difficult when there are more than one marriage indicated.

A natal reading can't answer the question 'Will I marry Bill?' or Will I get married in the next six months (though it might give some good indicators if we use advanced techniques, in the latter case). Horary looks at the specific case you are concerned about. The Astrologer casts a separate chart for the question (Such as Will I marry Bill?') and that chart is distinct and separate from your natal chart - indeed it's only link to you is that you are the person who asked the question.

To work successfully the horary reading requires that you are really concerned about the question you ask - if it's just a product of daydreaming, then it's not likely to give an accurate answer. So the question 'Will I get married?' as a general musing, is best answered from a natal chart. The question will I marry Bill (substitute the person you are really keen on)?' is best answered through a horary reading.

Another difference that is important is that your natal chart shows your potential to marry at some point in your life (though there are some techniques to try and narrow it down). A horary chart is a chart of the moment (the name derives from the Latin for 'hour') - its force is in the present or a short period into the future, thereafter it gets weaker and loses importance. A natal chart which suggests that you might not marry, may indicate a lifelong difficulty in finding or holding a partner. A horary chart that says you will not marry in the next six months, means at best (or worst?) exactly that. It says nothing of your marriage prospects outside that period.

That's the reason why I ask sitters to give me a time period - not only does horary often fail in long term issues, keeping the period short means that the question can be asked again, after a suitable interval.

All horary charts are cast at the time or in the days following the asking of the question - they are also set for the place where the Astrologer who answers or attempts to answer the question is at the time she or he understands that question. Understanding is important - if the Astrologer doesn't understand properly then the answer will be wrong. That's the reason why I often ask follow up questions or ask for more information. If I don't understand clearly, then I can end up answering the 'wrong' question - that is the question that I though you had asked, not the question that you actually really did ask. That also implies that you have to be clear as to what you really want to ask, which is often not your first attempt at the question.

Finally, horary uses the techniqus and tools of Traditional Astrology. There have been attempts to update it, and indeed you will find readers who attempt to answer 'psychological' questions. I try to keep to practical issues and base my techniques on those of the Seventeenth Century English Astrologer, William Lilly

Then in my case you stick to my specific question about the guy whose details i have given you lets see what you see.