Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions

Minderwiz

I've just cast the chart and got the four angles of my Natal chart (all in partile degree). So whether that in any way counts as a consideration before judgement I don't know but I seriously thought I'd loaded my own chart by mistake, till I saw the planets (incidently the Moon is in close opposition to my natal Moon)

I will take some time to think this through but my initial thought is that the chart must be valid. The Moon is not VOC and there's no other consideration in force.

Ronia

I've just cast the chart and got the four angles of my Natal chart (all in partile degree). So whether that in any way counts as a consideration before judgement I don't know but I seriously thought I'd loaded my own chart by mistake, till I saw the planets (incidently the Moon is in close opposition to my natal Moon)

I will take some time to think this through but my initial thought is that the chart must be valid. The Moon is not VOC and there's no other consideration in force.

OK. Interesting though. :)

Ronia

Minderwiz, I need your help. I have huge doubts I will be able to perform this job well and I cast a chart asking "Would it be beneficial for me to start this job, to accept it?" The chart was cast in Toronto, at 19:33 daylight saving time, today may 6, 2014. I can clearly see that I, being Mars, retro and in Libra am not in my best condition. The job is signified by the Sun in the 7th (weird, I got a job offer but may be the job should go to other people after all). I'm a bit confused why the chart doesn't show a past aspect between me and the job though considering I was offered it... Do you think the chart is valid? On the other hand the Sun's antiscia is on the MC and on the Moon (or the other way around, the MC and Moon's antiscia is on the Sun) , may be that's the job offer. Do you see the job beneficial for me? Thank you.

P.S. The Moon is conjunct the MC but I'm not sure what to make of it since the Moon rules the 9th... I did notice Saturn in the 1st and it makes me think the chart is good as Saturn in the 1st always shows up when I dragged down and feeling insecure, concerned and in general, not at my best.

Minderwiz

The Chart has Saturn in the first house (whatever house system you used)

According to Lilly's Considerations:

'...if Saturn be in the Ascendant, especially retrograde, the matter of that Question seldom or never comes to good'

Now he says that in covering whether the chart is 'radical and capable of judgement', so my take is that the chart is not radical, rather than the answer to your question is 'No'.

Give it a couple of days and retry - but remember if you choose the same time of day again you'll get the same result. So try a morning chart. You can try tomorrow, the ninth.

See what you get.

Ronia

The Chart has Saturn in the first house (whatever house system you used)

According to Lilly's Considerations:

'...if Saturn be in the Ascendant, especially retrograde, the matter of that Question seldom or never comes to good'

Now he says that in covering whether the chart is 'radical and capable of judgement', so my take is that the chart is not radical, rather than the answer to your question is 'No'.

Give it a couple of days and retry - but remember if you choose the same time of day again you'll get the same result. So try a morning chart. You can try tomorrow, the ninth.

See what you get.

Eh but for me the charts with Saturn in the first have always come up when I was feeling down or distressed for whatever reason. I don't really feel like casting another one. I only cast charts when I truly feel the question is all I am thinking of. If I feel like that again, I will cast another one, otherwise no. Lily may very well be right, in fact.

Minderwiz

Eh but for me the charts with Saturn in the first have always come up when I was feeling down or distressed for whatever reason. I don't really feel like casting another one. I only cast charts when I truly feel the question is all I am thinking of. If I feel like that again, I will cast another one, otherwise no. Lily may very well be right, in fact.

:) :) It's not compulsory to try again :):)

Ronia

OK, I'll try again tomorrow. :)

Ronia

I tried this morning and the chart had an Ascendant at 1 degree Cancer, so I'd take it as too early to say if the job would be beneficial to me. otherwise, the job was Jupiter in my 1st, the Moon (me) was going to sextile Jupiter. However, I don't feel like this chart was true. I don't feel like the present one I have is true either. I cast it at 9:16 a.m. daylight saving time today in Toronto. The Ascendant is good, Cancer again but 10 degrees, Jupiter again in the 1st, Moon on the IC and sextile Jupiter (this chart is about an hour older than the previous one).

I don't know why but I feel the first chart was the true one, I do not connect well with these ones.

Minderwiz

I tried this morning and the chart had an Ascendant at 1 degree Cancer, so I'd take it as too early to say if the job would be beneficial to me. otherwise, the job was Jupiter in my 1st, the Moon (me) was going to sextile Jupiter. However, I don't feel like this chart was true. I don't feel like the present one I have is true either. I cast it at 9:16 a.m. daylight saving time today in Toronto. The Ascendant is good, Cancer again but 10 degrees, Jupiter again in the 1st, Moon on the IC and sextile Jupiter (this chart is about an hour older than the previous one).

I don't know why but I feel the first chart was the true one, I do not connect well with these ones.

You've had two inconclusive charts. I tend to call it a day if I get three in a row but two does seem to show some uncertainty.

I think this has to come down to non-Astrology factors. You've already indicated that you're not confident with parts of the job. So it's possible the charts reflect that uncertainty by giving uncertain to pessimistic answers.

You now have to decide how challenged you really feel by the new job. Is it something that you can train up on? Will your employers provide that training or pay for you to attend college to fill in the gaps. If you're going to be thrown in at the deep end and left alone to cope as best you can then life is likely to be miserable for a bit. Indeed it might be miserable, long term, if you feel that you're not going to cope and you're right to feel it.

On the other hand most things can be remedied by training and staff development. Maths was my worst nightmare at school and having scraped through the school leaving exams in maths , I vowed never to touch it again. But I ended up being asked to teach simple statistics, along with something I was very confident in - social structures and policies. It took me about three years to get to a stage where I felt happy.

Then, blow me down, they asked me to teach more demanding statistics to the equivalent of first year degree students. I managed because again it was mixed in with other things. That developed into teaching quantitative techniques to finals degree students and some accounting techniques (never done accounts in my life before) to accounting students.

By that time I'd learned the 'language' of maths and indeed I can remember teaching some of the accounts lectureres how to work out one of the measures they weren't sure of. I made the transition. So knowing you, you can make the transition to. But it's not going to be easy and you've got your son to look after.

But earning money means that you'll be more secure and more able to give your son the things that you want him to have. If you turn it down it might well dent your confidence for the next attempt. Ask yourelf honestly, are you looking for a reason to justify turning the job down and honestly is that reason something you can't overcome?

If the answer is genuinely that you won't be able to cope, then turn it down. But if there's a lot of 'you' in the job then I think you should make the effort. Even if you don't get through the probationary period, you're earning money and you're back into work mode. You will still gain. :):)

Ronia

Ah no, Minderwiz, I must have miscommunicated. I never turn down anything without trying. Therefore, I will go and try by all means. I was asking for the longer term, because I can leave during the probation without any consequences or stay and then it will become a bit more complicated for me, as a person, I don't like to betray people who trusted me. On your questions: I have learned many thigns over the course of my career and have jumped in the deep more than once BUT I was supported. here I am expected to deal with it all as I wish, no support. And no, this is not something I can start studying now, first because it would be expensive and I have no support from them and second because I dislike it. For the money I'll try to do it as well as I can. Objectively, I will fail (purely objectively) as it does require training and education. That's it, plain and simple. :)