How many readings per month do you accept from the same person?

ivanna

Hi Grizabella,
Thank you for your answer, I often write from my mobil phone, and have the same problem.

RunningWild

I do readings for free elsewhere online where there is more real time interaction. I've taken to using guilt of sorts to get feedback. I tell folks, "Hey it's free. If I read you, feedback is required. Otherwise, if you're not answering, I'll stop and be done with it."

Usually I get feedback straight away.

I also do paid readings. For paid readings (they don't set the price, I do), I'm not so concerned about feedback. It's nice when it happens, though. And paid-for readings means I don't care about the type of question (within reason) or how often it's asked.

Mi-Shell

I will not read for a person more than 2 times a month on the same issue - and ifff the same issue is the focus of the readings 3 times in a row we will have "the talk"
I do charge for readings and in all the years only had a handful of people, that I saw/ read for weekly or 3X a month - for readings with different questions.

However, if they come for shamanic counselling or crisis intervention, then it is very different and it can happen that I see a client 3 times a week until the crisis is overcome....

Do I get feedback?
Yes, it is a part of the reading that they tell me, what happened or how things turned out......