How often?

nuttyprofessor

And guess what! All 8 times we did it the answer was still "No!"
I suppose you overlooked my thread -are there psychic detectives using tarot-, because I desparately needed your help (lol)

DarkWolf

I wanted to show my daughter that asking the same question over and over again was pointless.

And guess what! All 8 times we did it the answer was still "No!"

Now if that is not proof for disbelievers, I don't know what is!

Laurelle

I suppose you overlooked my thread -are there psychic detectives using tarot-, because I desparately needed your help (lol)

I think you overlooked the three posts I posted to your thread about psychic detectives.

But there was also a flood that occurred in a building I lived in. I tried to warn people, but people don't listen....

Katiebear

I'm still really new, so I handle them and journal daily, just to learn and study. I don't believe in "wearing them out".

I do like the three card spread described earlier. I'm going to have to go consider adding that to my rituals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farzon

I try to do a three-card-spread daily if time allows.
Sometimes I use them even more than once a day. Then I'll sit down, shuffle and do small readings as long as it feels right. And I never found it wearing out my cards and me neither.

SunChariot

How often do you use your tarot cards? I tend to use them frequently (excluding semi-weekly one card draws for guidance), but have heard others say that you should only consult them once or twice a month. This is so you don't "wear the cards out" spiritually.

I always use them when I feel moved to do so.

DarkWolf

I think you are exactly right there. To use them whenever you feel moved to. And don't if you don't. It should always be a joy, never feel like an obligation. And you should use them whenever you feel the urge to.

Honestly, lately about once a month, I do think I should use them a bit more though. Maybe that will be a new years resolution.:grin:

I do not at all believe that you can wear out the cards spiritually in anyway. The spiritual energy that comes up in the cards is coming from inside YOU, not from inside the cards. The cards are like the trigger that brings it out, but that energy is coming from inside you. The cards are just painted pieces of cardboard.

Whether you can tire out your own spiritual energy? Probably you could. You do need some down down and "me" time. Some meditation helps relax the mind so you can read better. Our lives do need to be in balance.

Babs