Practice readings

tealily

I'll be honest, I'm new-ish to Lenormand and tend to approach them like a standard oracle deck, but no complaints so far.

Keen to try them out with a new audience. If we can keep twin flame/soul mate etc questions to a minimum, that'd be appreciated (I also don't read on behalf of 3rd parties, so please don't ask me how X feels about you).

For entertainment purposes only etc.

Bonny

Love to!

How did I come across today at work?

mahafrins

2 questions...

Do you see me get a new job?

What sort of job suits me?

DownUnderNZer

Best are the answers people know for sure when practicing I reckon.

Easy one:

How has my whole day been today?

DND :)

Sandalwood

I'd love to sit.

Should I take job X on?

tealily

Love to!

How did I come across today at work?
Moon - Cross - Bear

Uh, going out on a limb here, but possibly obvious that you were dealing with some emotional things, but that you were containing it very well, and remained admirably high-functioning despite everything?

tealily

Best are the answers people know for sure when practicing I reckon.

Easy one:

How has my whole day been today?

:/

I get the impression you were rushing home (Ship) to start something new (Stork).

Wah! I feel like that was a terrible reading. I'm so sorry, please feel free to ask another question :'(

DownUnderNZer

I honestly have no questions, but I can help you with this I think.

Ship: Commuting/Travel/ Outsider/On the Outside/Trip/Vehicle.
Stork: Changes/ Improvements

This was my day:

Today I was out for a decent part of the day. I put a stop to certain appointments, but I did have lunch out (Pizza) and made sure to do some supermarket shopping. With the shopping I was only meant to buy what I needed to do another Bolognese tomorrow night. In addition, I ended up buying: Corned Silverside, Prawns, ingredients to make my own Pesto, and I even stopped at the Liquor store to pick up a dessert wine.

A different butchers that I like is still being left until tomorrow for meat like Steak and mince etc.

So, knowing this - how would you put those cards to my day if you were to try?

:/

I get the impression you were rushing home (Ship) to start something new (Stork).

Wah! I feel like that was a terrible reading. I'm so sorry, please feel free to ask another question :'(

tealily

I honestly have no questions, but I can help you with this I think.

Ship: Commuting/Travel/ Outsider/On the Outside/Trip/Vehicle.
Stork: Changes/ Improvements

This was my day:

Today I was out for a decent part of the day. I put a stop to certain appointments, but I did have lunch out (Pizza) and made sure to do some supermarket shopping. With the shopping I was only meant to buy what I needed to do another Bolognese tomorrow night. In addition, I ended up buying: Corned Silverside, Prawns, ingredients to make my own Pesto, and I even stopped at the Liquor store to pick up a dessert wine.

A different butchers that I like is still being left until tomorrow for meat like Steak and mince etc.

So, knowing this - how would you put those cards to my day if you were to try?

Ah!!!

See, I also got Fox as a third card in the reading and got the distinct impression it was to do with something naughty, but just couldn't figure out how it related to the rest of the spread. It would appear now that's probably a reference to the extra food and dessert wine :D

Being out for most of the day is definitely a Ship thing ("in transit"/"moving"). I usually see Stork as a 'beginning' card, and figure ingredients are definitely involved in beginning food :)

Thanks for the followup post!