I just love how litteral my deck is..

Tigerangel

...with me, Was trying to find some amusing questions to have a little bit of fun with my Crow's Magic, thought I'd try a somewhat philosophical question instead of all the boring and every day stuff it usually gets, so I ask it whats happens to a tarot decks essence when it isn't used anymore or put away because of damaged cards, It's answer "Death" well that was me told! lol that answer strangely enough actually cheered me up, glad my deck has a sense of humour :)

kellyshay

which deck is that ?:)

baylys

Lol, love it!

MissJo

I love it when Tarot replies with the obvious, humor or sarcasm.

Emily

I'd forgotten about the Crow's Magick - Loved that deck online and when I received it, well I had no other decks quite like it at the time and was so disappointed when I realised that I couldn't click with it.

Thanks for bringing it back to mind. :)

Alta

Another literal response

I started a cold two days ago, which is progressing forward at a truly discouraging rate. So, i asked the cards this morning, "What's with this cold?" (Cosmic)

First, I drew the Princess of swords, and into mind jumped the word 'cold', meaning she looked like a cold person. Then I started to laugh, 'cold', right? :) So then I drew the 4 of cups, which in this deck is perfect expression of how I feel right now. So then I drew 9 of pents and Strength... "Stay home and you'll get better"

:laugh:

Tigerangel

I started a cold two days ago, which is progressing forward at a truly discouraging rate. So, i asked the cards this morning, "What's with this cold?" (Cosmic)

First, I drew the Princess of swords, and into mind jumped the word 'cold', meaning she looked like a cold person. Then I started to laugh, 'cold', right? :) So then I drew the 4 of cups, which in this deck is perfect expression of how I feel right now. So then I drew 9 of pents and Strength... "Stay home and you'll get better"

:laugh:

Well I hope your feeling better and you don't have the cold for to long nice warm bed and a hot lemsip :), I miss using my Cosmic deck I think the reason behind my question was because one of the cards is damaged in it so I don't use it now, maybe need to invest in a new deck :)

iAmRiotEyes

Lol, that's almost sad.