I really don&#39t fit in here do i?

teenagegirl

wow, when I read about all the topics you guys talk about here, it amazes me. I mean, I've had some experiences with communicating with spirits and moving things with my mind but I don't know much about tarot. I guess well, I guess this isn't the place for me. I mean, you guys are experts in this stuff and I am just learning. well, goodbye to all.

love,
rachel

GeminiLady

Rachel,
Communicating with spirits and moving things with your mind is pretty impressive in my book, especially at 13 :)

You'll find there is a lot to this board..yes..it is GREAT for tarot...but it's also great for a lot of other spiritual-type chat. --that why there are so many topic areas...

As far as being experts, you'll also see that there is a wide range of skill levels. Each one of us was new to tarot at one time, and these type of studies are lifelong.

Good luck to you, and Happy New Year!

Love and Light,
Gem

fairyhedgehog

Hey don't go! Please?

I only started learning tarot this year and there are always new people joining who are beginners too. That's why there is a Tarot Basics section :)

Hope you decide to stay and bring your wisdom to the rest of us. (As a beginner, you still have wisdom to bring, that's one thing I've learnt here.)

All the best,

Fairy

teenagegirl

Oh well, and you're all very older than me. well, i'll stay. I just hope I learn something.

Kalin

Glad to see you are staying.

Kalin :)

Kiama

Quote:teenagegirl (01 Jan, 2002 04:24):
Oh well, and you're all very older than me. well, i'll stay. I just hope I learn something.

Not that much older! I'm only 17! We're not all old fogies here just cuz we seem to know loads! Hee hee... I wish I could move things with my mind. Been trying for ages, can't do it. I think you're great cuz you can.

Don't be disconcerted: Don't compare yourself to others. You should be proud that you are who you are. Do things for YOU, not cuz you wanna be as good as others. I started learning the Tarot when I was 9, so you're not to young. Anyway, I don't think there is a level above beginner: I mean, we're all constantly learning, aren't we? And esp. with a thing such as Tarot, where it is virtually impossible to know everythng about it!

Stay for a long time, and make yourself at home! I'm sure you'll learn loads once you get settled in. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, and we'll all be happy to help.

Kiama :)

New River

hi again. i agree with kiama and others. we are all beginners at something.

you are never too old or too young to learn.

don't be shy about asking questions. look over all the boards. make some friends. you will find good, caring people here, no matter what their age.

and who knows, you may have more to teach us than you know.

love, light and hope, New River

blue

I'll tell you a secret if you don't let it get around,...there's no rule in life that says you have to fit in.

It's true, quite a few of us are older than you. The only difference is most of us have spent so many years trying to fit in that we've realized that it just isn't really worth it.

Conformity is highly over rated. I'd rather you'd be yourself and enjoy life and the new people you meet.

jade

this board isn't only about tarot!

that's why we have an astrology and divination section and this spirituality section............i rarely go to the tarot sections myself..........but i love the topics on these sections.

trust me, if you want to learn, you will.

in light,
jade

ps welcome welcome welcome

synchronicity

That's one of the nice things about sharing here. It is so easy to forget the difference in ages. I don't know (and don't care) how old most of the people here are. Age is irrelevant, as is other things like race and gender. We are here to share and to learn. I don't mind learning from a young child or an elderly senior. We all have something to contribute.
Synchronicity