dreaming help

cayacia

OK. So I've been trying to pay particular attention to my dreams and I had an interesting one last night. WOuld anyone like to give it a shot as to what it could mean?

This morning I dreamt that Josh came over really early (before it was light out in the morning) to see me. Of course I was still in my PJs but that was beside the point. He had to come in past my sleeping father on the couch but he didn't wake him up. We was talking to me very excitedly about The Longest Journey (that game he let me barrow) and asked me if I'd made it to this one place yet and I think if I'd met this person I can't remeber the name because it was long and complicated. Anyway he noticed there was a scrape on my neck and I went into the bathroom to look to see a inch long cut on my neck near the clavicle (I say exactly where it was 1. because it's not like I'm dreaming about a vampire getting me cause I'm reading Interview with the Vampire and 2. because i could see it very clearly.) He asked me fr a bandaid and some ointment and he "doctored" it up for me very kindly.

Of course I can't remember what happened after that because my dumb parents in the bathroom made some loud noise and woke me up. grrr

New River

cayacia, maybe your subconscious is using the real life game as a way to let you know you are on a real life journey. perhaps josh is letting you know about a real person you will meet when you reach a certain place.

the scrape on your neck was to get your attention and allow you to become lucid in your dreaming.

this way you will remember the dream.

i gotta ask you, did you look in the mirror when you woke up to see if you really had a scrape where it was in your dream? i know i would have. :)

love, light and hope, New River

Ceti

Cayacia, I share New River's impulse to look for the scratch. It sounds to me like your Throat chakra is being awakened. Chakra of dreaming, creating, speaking your truth (and listening); the third ear.

Ceti

cayacia

oh, I looked for the scratch as soon as i got up. it wasn't there. o_O Maybe it was a preminition. :-o that would be freaky. ^_^

Ceti

Don't think freaky... Sometimes the spirits just like to get our attention. You said you were wanting to meet your Spirit Guides. It is a good idea to have a prayer when you wish for such things to the effect that you welcome only that which is in keeping with your Higher Self and the Higher Selves of all concerned. It can save you a lot of mischief.

Ceti

Don't think freaky... Sometimes the spirits just like to get our attention. You said you were wanting to meet your Spirit Guides. It is a good idea to have a prayer when you wish for such things to the effect that you welcome only that which is in keeping with your Higher Self and the Higher Selves of all concerned. It can save you from a lot of mischief.

Ceti

cayacia

Ceti, it must be the tiredness since it's so early right now but i don't get the full drift of that last bit. And what do you mean keep me out of mischief? Oh, and you'll have to excuse my use of 'freaky'. I was more or less using it in the way of "wild" or "cool". Sometimes I overdo the slang when you can't tell in writing ^_^

I've actually had preminition dreams before. THe one I remember most was canoeing with my father down a crystal clear river and looking into the river and seeing all the pebbles. I can still vaguely recall the picture of the pebbles, all the colors and sorts. Well, that was some time before we actually went canoeing-before the subject of ever going canoeing came up. And the spot from my dream and peering into the river were exactly the same at one point on the river. Sooooo cool. And I was only like twelve.

Now I'm rambling. Oh dear. ^_^

Ceti

Cayacia,
Sorry for the confusion, I knew I shouldn't have used that word... Now, I understand that you meant, "cool." Silly me, I thought you meant it was freaking you out!

Actually, this topic concerns your dream, but you had posted another one about meeting your Spirit Guides and as you know, dreams do not honor such artificial boundaries as ?topics.? When I read your dream, the scratching of the throat seemed to be an awakening of the Throat chakra, a chakra that is often active in Spirit Guide communications. In the dream, Jose acts as a healer, which may simply mean that the dream is reassuring you that you are surrounded with the people your need for proceeding along this path.

I believe in precognitive dreams and clearly, you do too. All I meant about "mischief" is that taking care to shape intent (wishes) can influence the journey. The spirit worlds are vast and it's not a good idea to be a parking lot! When you are opening to spirit, as you are when you open to meet your Spirit Guides, it can be a good idea to include a prayer about welcoming only those experiences that are in keeping with your highest good. This can spare you the mischief of unwanted spirit visitations. That's all I meant.

Ceti

cayacia

Now I get it. Thanks Ceti. I'll be sure to speak up more when I am searching as well, because I deffinately know I don't express what it is I am looking for to my Guides as much as I should be. I'm a baaaaad girl ^_^

cayacia

I had another interesting one I thought I'd share with you guys. I think I'm pretty clear on the meaning, but it was so blaitant! For some reason I dream that I'm other people and not myself even though in my mind I know it's me.

Anyway this past Saturday I had a dream while I was staying the night at a friends house that I was John Crichton from Farscape (yes the TV show. Oddly enough I've been Andy Griffith before too) Anyway there was this strange, invisble creature chasing me around and I thought it was an alien, so natrually, I ran. I can remember seeing "myself" scrambling up a big sandhill trying to get away from it but it grabbed my ankle. The thing was, when this happened I realized that it wasn't an alien, it was actually my soul that had been separated from my body.

Is that not cool? (sings happily) my guides are listening to me and trying to lead me in the right direction. I'm so happy!

^_^

Love and light,