I was just wondering.....

teenagegirl

hey, I was chating with some people over the net the other day, and they were telling me about past life regressions. Well I wanted to try it, But they said its dangerous doing hypnosis on my own. I've done hypnosis before on my own, but most of the time I fall unconsious. I can never seem to get any control. well, maybe a past life regression is the answer. or maybe not. well anyway, am thinking about trying it. has anyone here every tried finding out about their past lives? and am still questioning this reincarnation thing.

*rachel*

jade

i do past life regressions with clients all the time and i do them for myself also.

i have two suggestions:

1/ have one done by someone who knows what they are doing first.

2/ have someone guide you for the first few times when you attempt them alone.

reason:

sometimes you come into a past life that is unpleasant.....and if you are alone you may get scared...but with someone there to guide you thru the pain and fear...you get what you came for.......healing and overcoming the memory.

i've done many for different people and some of them really 'need' me during the session........actually only a few haven't really needed me, but they didn't do anything particularily 'beyond boring' in their past lives LOL.

safety is always important when you attempt spiritual things. if you fall into fear..........most people close down the ability or their spirituality.......and then they are worse off than before they attempted them.

i learned this lesson the hard way.....doing it all myself and having some pretty frightening experiences. :)

in light,
jade