new moderator!!!

jade

I would like to pass over the responsibility of moderator to.................*drum roll please*

KIAMA!!!!!!!!!!!

i would like to thank you kiama personally for taking over this section. with the forums loading so slowly it was taking me an enormous amount of time to moderate all three sections.

i thank you!

love,
jade

Kiama

Well, thanks guys! I really wanted to moderate this forum for a long time, but it already had Jade. So now I'm really happy!

Kiama

Major Tom

Actually Kiama, I think you are the perfect choice for this forum. }>

jade

gee thanks major tom :(

*jade wanders off, out of the spiritually forum*

cayacia

aw Jade! I love you! ^_^

New River

gosh, my server goes down for a couple of days and there are all kinds of changes by the time i get back!

e-time waits for no one.

gee, Major Tom, i think you hurt jade's feelings. i hope we can all agree that she has done a great job moderating all three of these sections for a long time now.

it does take a lot of time and you don't get to enjoy the boards nearly as much.

happy to have kiama on board for sure, but don't want to see jade drift off spirituality board with feelings hurt.

just my take,
love, light and hope, New River

Kiama

Actually, I'm worrying now about how I'm gonna live up to what Jade did for this board! Please bear with me!

Kiama

Major Tom

*Foot in mouth alert!* :eek:

I also think that Jade has done an excellent job with this forum -

My comment regarding Kiama being perfect for the forum *should have* included the provisio 'if Jade needs to move on'...

I've often marvelled at Jade's talent. :) I know we haven't lost her - her commitment to this community is as strong as anyone's. Her wit and wisdom are legendary among us.

Jade - I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. :'( What I meant to say was Kiama is perfect choice for your replacement on this board - I truly couldn't think of anyone better equiped to step into your place. :) Forgive me if my lack of talent to express myself clearly in writing has caused you pain.

New River

gosh i love all you guys so much!

love, light and hope, New River

jade

thanks major tom (and everyone else too :) ),

making the decision to let someone else moderate this section was a difficult one to make. if the boards weren't loading so slowly, i would never had given it up and then to see your post, although my intention of posting this thread was to cheer on kiama and give her a great warm comfy squishy welcome.............it hurt my feelings. i felt like i was being pushed out instead of choosing to let it go :(
then i read pollux suggesting that aquarian goddess co-moderate the astrology and divination......well, it is difficult to feel that all the time and effort that i have put in to these sections has gone unnoticed. :(

thanks for your words ..... i truly appreciate them.

and kiama, i am honored to have you moderate this section. you will do more than great!!!!!!! :)

in light,
jade