If another Transparent - what would you like?' split from: The Transparent Tarot is HERE!!!

Sidhe-Ra

A question: If there was to be another Transparent deck, either tarot or Oracle, what would you like to see?

Em x

faunabay

Sidhe-Ra said:
A question: If there was to be another Transparent deck, either tarot or Oracle, what would you like to see?

Em x
Are you asking whether we'd like another tarot vs. oracle. Or would you like ideas for themes? Either way I'm sure you'll get alot of answers. :p

As much as I love tarot I've kind of turned into an oracle girl lately. I'd love to see an transparent oracle.

cardlady22

a Transparent Nature oracle

I'd love to see something along these lines:

an oracle featuring suits made of the various components found in nature: plants/flowers, insects, animals, landforms, waterforms, etc.

Each composite image might create a whole scene to explore!

Sidhe-Ra

Groovy...I'm thinking along the lines of a Universal Shamanic Oracle that might have these elements. Good.....any more ideas?

Sidhe-Ra

faunabay said:
Are you asking whether we'd like another tarot vs. oracle. Or would you like ideas for themes? QUOTE]

Both actually! I'm thinking the logical follow-up would be an oracle deck...

Sinduction

How do you read my mind like that!?

Earlier today while I was playing with my trans (I really must give her a proper name) I was thinking how I wanted an oracle to go along with this deck.

I agree with animals and flowers and bugs and waterscapes, landscapes. Bring me nature!

I don't know much about shamanism but I will closely follow the creation thread! :D

I'm so excited!

rwcarter

Sidhe-Ra said:

Em x
Em, this discussion is probably best suited to its own thread, probably in the deck creation forum, but if there were to be another transparent deck, I don't have a preference between tarot or oracle. If it were tarot, I'd like to see some more diversity in the courts. By that I mean, all the knights are kneeling, all the pages are running and all the kings and queens basically occupy the same space - within each rank, the characters have the same pose, which I'm finding limiting when trying to figure out how they can be incorporated into the CI.

From a purely visual standpoint, a few of the majors are limiting for the same reasons I listed for the courts.

Rodney

Alta

I also think that this needs its own thread in Creation.

SunChariot

cardlady22 said:
I'd love to see something along these lines:

an oracle featuring suits made of the various components found in nature: plants/flowers, insects, animals, landforms, waterforms, etc.

Each composite image might create a whole scene to explore!

I love that! What a great idea!!!

Babs

Sidhe-Ra

Okay- I've just been talking to my editor, and it looks likely this will happen...if it's a definite, then I'll start a new thread!

But yes...a Transparent Oracle, with lots of plants, landscapes and beasties it is!

Em x