If you could, what part of you would you give to the world???

Ramses

Hey folks...
How are you?...Hope you?re all fine!!!

So, if you could give something of you to the world, what would it be???...What?s good inside of you, and that this world may lack a bit?

I would certainly give my patience and my comprehension, ?cause I think I really try, always, to understand people, and not get hurt by what others do to me...?cause I know that, deep inside, everyone is good...some are just way too hurt, and end up by doing things that may harm others...

But, I would certainly not give my selfishness...?cause I think that I?m still a bit too self-centered sometimes...I think I could try harder to share my things, my thoughts, my plans...etc...

What about you???...
What part of you would you give to the world??? And what part you wouldn?t???

Kiama

Hey Ramses! Glad to see your'e back! Where you been?

Anyway, I think I'd give the world my love, my ability to look at things in a different way, and my neverending appreciation for all that is around me, and life.

Kiama

Ramses

Hey Kiama...

Nice hearing from you too...
I have been working a lot...had no time to use the net...
And, during the brief times I used the net, I didn?t want to post any bad thread here...don?t wanna let anybody down...

Well, I just hope that know I can find a bit more of time to come here more often, and participate more in the Aeclectic wonderful world...

I really missed all of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liliana

Yeah we missed you! My Spiritual growth was stagnate due to your abscence! ;)

Another question to answer with my all purpose answer to everything, Id give my Love. My Love of everyoneinthe world, it seems like everyone today is so bogged down by hate, they need to lighten up and Love.

Anyone want to trade some Love for the ablity to efficiently clean house? :)

Ramses

thanks...I missed you too...

well, I could trade some love for that ability of cleaning a house too...hehe...
but, I agree....we need LOVE in this world...

RedWood

Hi,

I would give my common sense and common courtesy..I definately would not give my bluntness and shyness..

truthsayer

i would give my compassion for others and ability to gain enough insight to see both sides of a story. i think compassion for others and understanding how the other party feels before jumping to conclusions would solve a lot of problems in the world. one must be willing to look at one's own shadow before you can develop insight into why ppl do what they do.

amyel

I'm not very good at self promotion, so I don't know what positive aspect of me I could give anyone....I guess if hard pressed I would say...

hmmmm.....my non-prejudicial attitude. I am pretty accepting of most people & situations. Except abuse. *That* I have no tolerance for at all.

truthsayer

Quote:Originally posted by amyel
I'm not very good at self promotion, so I don't know what positive aspect of me I could give anyone....I guess if hard pressed I would say...

hmmmm.....my non-prejudicial attitude. I am pretty accepting of most people & situations. Except abuse. *That* I have no tolerance for at all.

what about humility? that's the way i would interpret what you said about not being good at self-promotion. humility would definitely help the world be a better place. clashing egos cause a lot of problems on earth. :(

amyel

*amyel blushes*
Thanks, Truthsayer......