I'm back! And I'm nearly finished...

redflash

I am soooo looking forward to getting this deck ! I have the majors & they are beautiful.

lionsdentamer

Absolutely Beautiful

Was looking at the last card that you made for your deck... Have to say it's absolutely beautiful.

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you both so much- and welcome to the forum, lionsdentamer! :)

Sidhe-Ra

Just the warrior court to go...

Warrior Ten is now up- http://www.ecarding.photosite.com/Album1/Warrior_Ten_small.html
- and though I still have the four Warrior court cards to go, this card felt like the end of the journey for me. Painting it was a very powerful experience,(I cried when i was drawing it!), and I wonder how much of that comes across to the viewer.

There's always seemed more to the ten of wands to me than oppression or a huge weight that needs to be offloaded. There's a noble, self sacrificing element, and a sense of huge acheivement that I wished to capture with this image that is so different, and yet still related to the traditional imagery.

Here you see what I am trying to acheive with the Tarot of the Sidhe- a bridge between the worlds, and something which I hope could enrich the spritual lives of those who use it.

Blessings,

Em x

Strange2

Sidhe-Ra said:
Painting it was a very powerful experience,(I cried when i was drawing it!), and I wonder how much of that comes across to the viewer.

Here you see what I am trying to acheive with the Tarot of the Sidhe- a bridge between the worlds, and something which I hope could enrich the spritual lives of those who use it.

The power and the passion that you embedded in this deck most definitely comes across to the viewer! Sharing your unique vision and bringing these visions to life in this deck has already enriched your viewers, and I am looking forward to (some day soon!) holding these cards and being transported by them!

Shine On!

harleyquinn

oh my goddess

hi em i have to say that there is a defenit feeling to these cards like they picked up on ur vibes as u were doin them and the ten of warriors is one of those cards it is hauntly beautiful i can't wait til this deck is done cause i will be somewhere in the line of people ordering this deck its is a wonderful deck
*~~HARLEYQUINN~~*

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you Strange2 and harleyquinn for such generous and heartwarming comments, I really appreciate it :)

Boosts like that help to give me the extra push to get the last few cards finished!

Many Blessings,

Em x

LixiPixi

Sidhe-Ra said:
Thank you Strange2 and harleyquinn for such generous and heartwarming comments, I really appreciate it :)

Boosts like that help to give me the extra push to get the last few cards finished!

Many Blessings,

Em x

You know, Sidhe-Ra - I have to give you KUDO's! I just love your drawings and every time you announce a new one is complete, I'm amazed that it looks just as wonderful as the others.

When I get caught up in a project, I'm like a horse with blinders, but admit that I can get bored or distracted easily. You've kept the beauty going and you're not giving up even in the end. I see no sense of "rushing" through to finish when the light is just up ahead. I applaude you for taking such time and consideration through these last few cards - they're just as wonderful as the early ones! Thank you!

LP~

inanna_tarot

*pushes Emily over to the canvas* PAAAAINT... PAAAINT!

lol

I love the Warrior 10 - everytime I look at it I think its titled the 'Great Work' rather than the Great Task. Mind playing tricks on me, but its a wonderful piece again :)

Ohh I want this for christmas.. any excuse so I can have it in my grubby little hands lol.

x

Sidhe-Ra

Aw, you're all lovely :)

Thank you both so very, very much for your support and your lovely comments :) I really do appreciate it a lot!

I am working on Warrior Princess this afternoon and, provided all goes well,(touch wood!) the deck should be finished by the middle of the month, before I go away on holiday. I know that Derek, who is publishing the deck, will then be doing his very bestest to make sure sticky paws have shiny decks in them by Christmas!

Hugs and Blessings,

Em x