I'm teaching my little daughter Tarot :)

Serenia

I don't know if the Halloween Tarot in a tin is still available, but that might be something for her.

violetdaisy

Morgan Greer...depends on how you feel about her being seven and "The Lovers" card. I don't see anything too riske about it...but my daughter has been exposed to bodies ... In art from a fairly young age (and only on occasion at like a museum etc. or when learning how to make people look real in clothes by knowing how muscles and things act). (We've also always used "real words" for real parts and made a decision to not make any kind of fuss about it. (Much to the dismay of her naa-naa who calls her vagina "sissy". What?!). Anyway, it depends on how conservative you feel you need to be for her. I love that deck, had it for a long time, and the only drawback for me was in a learning sense all of the images were so close intuitive was hard from visual clues sometimes.

MagsStardustBlack

Morgan Greer...depends on how you feel about her being seven and "The Lovers" card. I don't see anything too riske about it...but my daughter has been exposed to bodies ... In art from a fairly young age (and only on occasion at like a museum etc. or when learning how to make people look real in clothes by knowing how muscles and things act). (We've also always used "real words" for real parts and made a decision to not make any kind of fuss about it. (Much to the dismay of her naa-naa who calls her vagina "sissy". What?!). Anyway, it depends on how conservative you feel you need to be for her. I love that deck, had it for a long time, and the only drawback for me was in a learning sense all of the images were so close intuitive was hard from visual clues sometimes.

Snap, like yourself, we are very open about bodies, body parts and private parts names too. My daughter came home saying he friend said 'its not a vagina its a flower' and she couldn't figure out why her friend was calling her privates a flower so i explained that everybody is different or shy and that's okay. I decided to get her the Radiant Rider Waite, simply because she loves my PCS Centennial and can read it easily and also because she chose it herself. I haven't seen The Lovers card in that other Morgan Greer deck but i watched a review and i wasn't to keen on the deck as a whole just now.