Intensive Deck Study Reboot!

MareSaturni

Marina's Ids ?

I'm thinking about doing an Intensive Deck Study with the HERBAL TAROT.

What do you guys think?

cardlady22

Do you have the companion book for it? If not, I'd be happy to look stuff up for you when needed.

KMilliron

Marina said:
I'm thinking about doing an Intensive Deck Study with the HERBAL TAROT.

What do you guys think?
I think you just editeda super huge and awesome post xD
Do it. Don't be changing your mind on us :D

MareSaturni

cardlady22 said:
Do you have the companion book for it? If not, I'd be happy to look stuff up for you when needed.

No, I don't. That's the problem :(

It's long OOP and horribly expensive.

Thank you for your offer though! It'd be very helpful!!! :)

I don't know if I can really commit to one-deck only... my love for oracle decks makes it difficult! I also don't know if the Herbal Tarot has a good IDS potential. But I LOOOOVE herbs! :heart:

MareSaturni

KMilliron said:
I think you just editeda super huge and awesome post xD
Do it. Don't be changing your mind on us :D

I hit the 'send' before I was done! LOL!

I am actually doubting my ability to do an IDS. I'm a huge oracle lover, and it's hard for me to not use at least 4 of my favorite oracles. I can leave the tarot decks in the closet, but not the oracles :(

KMilliron

Marina said:
I hit the 'send' before I was done! LOL!

I am actually doubting my ability to do an IDS. I'm a huge oracle lover, and it's hard for me to not use at least 4 of my favorite oracles. I can leave the tarto decks in the closet, but not the oracles :(
Understandable.

OOOHH IDEA! What of you read your oracle and tarot side by side form now on to compare and contrast meanings? If you are that in tune with your oracles sue them as a tarot learning tool. :D

MareSaturni

KMilliron said:
OOOHH IDEA! What of you read your oracle and tarot side by side form now on to compare and contrast meanings? If you are that in tune with your oracles sue them as a tarot learning tool. :D

Hahahahahah, that could be done, but oracles are usually very different from tarot. Try using tarot the Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards at the same time and you'll grant yourself a migraine! :laugh:

It is something to consider, for sure!

I am REALLY loving the Herbal Tarot... I could dedicate myself to a Intensive TAROT Deck Study (ITDS), lol! But that would be unfair with the whole idea of an IDS, that is meant to help you to build a significant bond with ONE specific deck during a period of time...

Cat*

Marina said:
I could dedicate myself to a Intensive TAROT Deck Study (ITDS), lol! But that would be unfair with the whole idea of an IDS, that is meant to help you to build a significant bond with ONE specific deck during a period of time...
Your study, your rules. :)

Bat Chicken

This has been a quiet thread! Zan? You still there? ;)

It seems I might have time for some study again over the next several weeks and I thought about getting back onto the Thoth study. I have spent some time reading of late and in a couple of weeks I will have a big window of time.

I think I am going to dig up my pledges and re-write them to suit. It has been quite a awhile since I have been active and since my studio is in storage... Time for some inspiration!

Just on an interesting note, I am sure everybody but me knew this but - the cherubim have four heads - can you guess what they were?? Perhaps this study might be less linear....

I will check in again soon! :D

Mi-Shell

I do not think Zan is here at all anymore.... He still lists me as IDS-ing with the Tarot of Trance and that is over since ???? 4 month?? or longer.....
I wish I had any time to even look at a deck right now... Other than when I read for clients.....