It's the all singing, all dancing enabling Thread #4

Scarlet Woodland

Hiya, am planning on ordering the Alice Tarot, guidebook and LTD edition olive fool bag to go with in a few days as a birthday present to me... feeling a little bad about parting with the fistful of notes though.

Could use some enabling to assuage Mr guilt :D

My rather weak excuse so far is it'll be my 32nd deck... for my 32nd birthday and therefore should be a fabulous one. God bless woman logic.

RiverRunsDeep

Hiya, am planning on ordering the Alice Tarot, guidebook and LTD edition olive fool bag to go with in a few days as a birthday present to me... feeling a little bad about parting with the fistful of notes though.

My rather weak excuse so far is it'll be my 32nd deck... for my 32nd birthday and therefore should be a fabulous one. God bless woman logic.

No need to feel guilty, the Alice Tarot is exquisite, and you will love it!
I think of my Baba decks as the diamonds amidst the costume jewelry of
some of my other decks. :D

Plus, deck/guidebook/bag is the ultimate trifecta from Baba studios!

Plus, 32nd deck/32nd birthday..... that's no excuse, that's fate! It was meant
to be!

Feeling less guilty yet, lol??

swedishfish612

Okay, I've got 2 decks that I can't stop thinking about...feel free to push me over the edge!

- Robert Place's 4th ed. of the Alchemical, plus book- due out this month

- Tarot of the Holy Light, plus book

Both decks are priced well, until you add in the cost of the book, and I want both! lol

Scarlet Woodland

Alice Tarot

No need to feel guilty, the Alice Tarot is exquisite, and you will love it!
I think of my Baba decks as the diamonds amidst the costume jewelry of
some of my other decks. :D

Plus, deck/guidebook/bag is the ultimate trifecta from Baba studios!

Plus, 32nd deck/32nd birthday..... that's no excuse, that's fate! It was meant
to be!

Feeling less guilty yet, lol??

Good enabling work haha. Jewellery analogy is so true, why buy 5 decks I kinda like when I could get one I love :) Soooo I could probably buy some nice diamond earrings with the same money... meh, I'd rather have the Alice :D

Ahhh, guilt begone. Thanks :D

Madrigal

Okay, I've got 2 decks that I can't stop thinking about...feel free to push me over the edge!

- Robert Place's 4th ed. of the Alchemical, plus book- due out this month

- Tarot of the Holy Light, plus book

Both decks are priced well, until you add in the cost of the book, and I want both! lol

I own Holy Light but not the book. If you have a smartphone the deck is available as an app for $4 and it comes with an *extensive* LWB. Seriously, more than you ever need to know. It's hard to imagine the book could have further info. You could disregard the virtual deck in favour of the actual deck but use the virtual LWB.

I backed the Alchemical 4th and am awaiting that like everyone else.

Rosewater

I'm interested in the Silver Witchcraft Tarot and the Book of Shadows Tarot Vol. I. I've seen Youtube reviews on both of these, but would love to get more feedback from someone who reads with them. Or any pros and cons generally.

Girl Archer

I have foregone the Prisma visions Tarot in favour of buying the revelations tarot by zach wong, and the Lover's Path Tarot by Kris Waldherr.

did I do the right thing? :( The thing is, I always buy in pairs (it is a little OCD thing of mine, tic tacs in pairs, decks in pairs, you get the idea) and I also want to get the Impressionist deck with the PV tarot.

Advice? :)

nisaba

MRP have a great reputation. The moment their decks are unavailable, the prices skyrocket. Regard it as a financial investment. Who knows, in fifteen years you might be able to buy a flash car with it.

He's a Judeo-Christian gyp! <kicks Mr Guilt inna fork>

<thinks very hard> I can't see a flaw in your thinking.

Cocobird55

Silver Witchcraft

I got this deck when it first came out, and did a lot of readings with it. I loved using it. Go for it!

DesertDream

Im looking for far out non traditional decks. Can anyone pitch me the idea of working with Tarot of Metamorphisis, Tarot of sacred sites and dream cards.....not techniqly a tarot but by same artist.

I double enable anyone who likes the idea of soul cards oracle or golden tarot by kat black.

Btw is this how this thread works? Did i do it right?

:)