It's the all singing, all dancing enabling Thread #4

Padma

I can't help but be so enamored with the Tarot Illuminati's overly vivid, dreamlike RWS-ness. Help me out here ;)

Love, love, love. :) If you are an intuitive reader especially, this be your go-to! Like reading tapestry.

dancing_moon

Tarot of the Master or the Lenormand I have been eyeing?...both decks are historical reproductions.

Tarot of the Master is a gorgeous deck. I love the soft pastel colors they've applied to Vacchetta's deck, and the green borders aren't distracting, I don't notice them at all when I'm reading. Besides having a historic value, the deck is highly readable, giving practical and to-the-point readings, and has a very warm and playful sense of humor. Love it. :heart:

All Lenormands are basically the same, but there's only one Tarot of the Master. I'd go for it any time. :)

conurelover

Tarot of the Master is a gorgeous deck. I love the soft pastel colors they've applied to Vacchetta's deck, and the green borders aren't distracting, I don't notice them at all when I'm reading. Besides having a historic value, the deck is highly readable, giving practical and to-the-point readings, and has a very warm and playful sense of humor. Love it. :heart:

All Lenormands are basically the same, but there's only one Tarot of the Master. I'd go for it any time. :)

Thanks for the opinion dancing moon. :)

RedwingRaven

Tarot of the Hidden Realm

Go, do your worst, enable me please I've seen it, I love it, however I'm a relative newbie to tarot.
I do have Legacy of the Divine and a traditional RWS deck. I've found I get so much more from my Legacy deck than my RWS
Is Hidden Realm a good way to go for someone who is still learning? Its on my wish list but would like to know how others feel (I think I want some justification on spending the money really)
Thanks in advance.

Thoughtful

Hi RedwingRaven thought you might like to look at this thread, quite a few pages! Hopefully it will give you some further thoughts on the Tarot of the Hidden Realm :)

http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=192722

See you are new here welcome aboard!

avalonian

Japardize Tarot. Anyone have it?

Yes, it is astoundingly beautiful, and very original, I can't remember the last time I loved a deck so much at first sight. I could just gaze at it for hours, it just seems to take me off into another world.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Padma

Go, do your worst, enable me please I've seen it, I love it, however I'm a relative newbie to tarot.
I do have Legacy of the Divine and a traditional RWS deck. I've found I get so much more from my Legacy deck than my RWS
Is Hidden Realm a good way to go for someone who is still learning? Its on my wish list but would like to know how others feel (I think I want some justification on spending the money really)
Thanks in advance.

I looooove my Hidden Realm - even looking at the pictures - let alone reading - is a beautiful thing! :heart: If you like to abandon the rules, and read intuitively, these are a go-to must-have! But they still work as a regular deck, too. The book in the kit is really well done :)

RedwingRaven

I looooove my Hidden Realm - even looking at the pictures - let alone reading - is a beautiful thing! :heart: If you like to abandon the rules, and read intuitively, these are a go-to must-have! But they still work as a regular deck, too. The book in the kit is really well done :)

Its a done deal, all I need now is the patience to hope the postman will call in the next few days.
I'll call it an early Christmas present to myself.

MaileSkye

Love, love, love. :) If you are an intuitive reader especially, this be your go-to! Like reading tapestry.

This is the best enabling I've heard for the Illuminati - thank you!