Leader needed for Beltane

arizonagirl

We need a leader for the Beltane Ritual-to-Go. The last 3 leaders of the rituals have been females. It'd be great if one of you guys would volunteer. The leader needs to get the preliminaries posted by April 1 and the ritual going by April 8. Lots of help is available here if you want to lead but need some additional information. Thanks!

Malachite

Well....
you gals were doing such a good job, we didn't want to get in the way...

;)

arizonagirl

Malachite, will you volunteer?

Malachite

Trust me, you really wouldn't want that...
It'd be all "fiery spirit of the north", and "watery East"...
Not to mention the lord and lady...believe me, at least one of them would be the wrong way around...
Pollux might make a better job of it though...
Go on mate, y'know you want to...

Kiama

Quote:Originally posted by Malachite
Trust me, you really wouldn't want that...
It'd be all "fiery spirit of the north", and "watery East"...
Not to mention the lord and lady...believe me, at least one of them would be the wrong way around...
Pollux might make a better job of it though...
Go on mate, y'know you want to...

*Kiama slaps Malachite's wrist* Stop putting yourself down! I know you can do it, and I'm always right!

It would be a challenge for you, and I think you'd do well, and learn loads fom it. I'd help you if you want.

Kiama *Who's been through it, and knows...*

Malachite

But mummmmy,
I wasn't putting myself down...!

Ok...I'll give it a go...
But I will be relying on you guys...
I'll put up a prelim thread once i get my head round it...

Kiama

Woohoo! I'll give you all the help you need... :)

Kiama

Pollux

Pfiuuu!!! What a relief!!!

I will admit it, I was feeling sort of... don't know... maybe guilty.
I hardly participate to celebrations, and limit to read the posts...
I was thinking about volunteering, more for reasons of respect and cooperation than real will of mine...
But Malachite saved me! :p

I'll be honest, I was going to, but I am fairly unexperienced, and practice as a solitary when I manage to (do you understand what it means to keep my altar dismantled all the time, and set it when everyone is out and I'm alone, and carrying it out before they come back, so I can clean and straighten? :)).
Beltaine has also a paticular meaning to me, probably due to the period I am going through...

Malachite, you'll durely do a great job! :) Hold on, I'll write it again...
MALACHITE, YOU'LL SURELY DO A GREAT JOB!!!!

I promise I'll participate this time, and maybe next I could do more...I also am an Edler now, who knows... ;)

Kiama

Hey, if we do the whole May King and May Queen thing, can I be the May Queen??? Pleeeeease......?!

Kiama

arizonagirl

Thanks, Malachite. I've sent you something by e-mail.