Legacy of the Divine Tarot

The 78th Fool

cirom said:
Hey I know what you're thinking....Well I've had my better moments ok. Besides I'm never at my best without my make up on :)

Kidney stones - what a b***er!
Wishing you a speedy recuperation and hoping you're now looking a little less off colour than in that pic you posted!!

Chris. xx

PS: For those of you who wish to see Ciro with his make-up on :D Here he is as the Quantum Tarot King of Wands (Jupiter). NOTE - the great red beauty spot !!!!

Attachments

• QuantumCards-36.jpg
    QuantumCards-36.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 202

All Is One

Chris, I love that card. Ciro looks great there.

BodhiSeed

Any news on when the Legacy might start shipping? Ciro, I do hope you've recovered fully from the kidney stone experience.:heart:

MysticalMoose

such anticipation!!!!

Hope you are feeling better Ciro :) Plenty of healing energies coming your way.. I am so excited to hear people's first thoughts & feelings when they receive their precious decks! My budget wouldnt stretch to it this close to Crimbo :( but still...I'll have to wait for the mass produced version :) I know Il love it :D

Briar Rose

Many healing prayers to you!

cirom

The recovery had another set back and I was back in hospital for the third time, not the best way to spend Thanksgiving. If I spend any more time there, I think the nursing staff will get confused and include me in their Christmas gift exchange party:) A month from hell truly.

But it appears the gods decided to compensate by arranging to have some of the cards delivered on my birthday. My wife and I share the same birthday so we saw that as good sign.

We are now busy trimming, collating and preparing the decks. This is time consuming as its a card by card process.

Any AT members who preordered, will probably receive an e-mail later today asking to confirm details about their order. Once those details are reconfirmed we'll begin shipping, starting tomorrow. We don't have a sophisticated data base system in place, but we'll try and ship them in more or less the order they were recieved and as quickly as we can.

Once these preorders are dispatched, then I'll update my web site to include "buy now" buttons, so for any future interested parties, the process will be more straightforward.

Thanks for your patience.

HearthCricket

I am so sorry to hear you have had yet another trip to the hospital, Ciro. What a rough time you are going through. They say three times the charm, so let's hope this takes care of it for good.

While definitely feeling out of the pink, right now, I hope you are able to rest and then enjoy sifting through your new deck with a bright smile on your face and that all the healing will speed up between now and Christmas.

Lots of prayers and healthy vibes going out to you!

rwcarter

Ciro,

A third time? I thought I told you no more hospital stays! Well, I hope everything related to the hospital is over and done with.

I'm sure you're not back to 100%, so I for one truly appreciate you (and Maria) working so hard to get the decks and sets ready to start shipping tomorrow. With three hospital stays, you easily could've pushed back the shipping date, but here you are soldiering on to make sure your baby's grand debut isn't delayed.

Ciro Marchetti, you are definitely a class act! :thumbsup:

Rodney

BodhiSeed

Oh dear! Another hospital trip!? I do hope the gods smile upon you for the rest of the holiday season and the new year.:heart: Thanks to both you and your lovely wife for making this Christmas one of the best with the birth of the Legacy!

On a side note, my husband is the one more anxious than me about the deck. I told him this is the ONLY present I want under the Christmas tree this year, so he wants to make sure he's not empty-handed on Christmas morn!:D

Marchal

cirom said:
The recovery had another set back and I was back in hospital for the third time, not the best way to spend Thanksgiving.

We are now busy trimming, collating and preparing the decks. This is time consuming as its a card by card process.

Get well soon! All the best wishes!
I just saw the cards for the first time on your website - they are really wonderful.

Kind regards
Marchal