Legacy of the Divine Tarot

BodhiSeed

Kidney stones!? Oh you poor thing! Please do take time to recuperate (think 4 of swords here :)).

flying black kat

I am sorry to read that you had kidney stones. I hope you get better soon.

Please take care of yourself. Saving for a copy of Legacy of the Divine.

I like your new card. Be at Peace, rest and healing.

Kathy

PAMUYA

Like your sense of humor! Glad to see you back and well!

HearthCricket

Oh, Ciro! Love the pictures! I am so sorry about the kidney stones. My husband has only had one and I saw how sick it made him. The husband of a friend of mine has them all the time and has to have those things that break them into smaller pieces to pass more easily, but sometimes they are too large and so he regularly has to have surgery in his back to remove them. Very painful. Best wishes for you. Time to 4 of Swords! What I call the 4 R's...rest, relax, retreat and recoup!!!

In the meantime, I look forward to the new deck! It looks incredible, as usual!!

rwcarter

Ciro,

Sorry to hear you were hospitalized again but glad to hear you're better. My partner had an 8mm kidney stone earlier this year. And between the stone and the kidney was a staph infection. It was not a fun 7 weeks actually.

Bravo to you to refuse a poorly cut shipment of cards! Although I want this set like yesterday, I'm happy to wait for them knowing that you're not going to let something that doesn't meet your standards go out the door with your name on it!

Stay well, and no more hospital stays for you, young man!

(((((ciro))))),
Rodney

motsa

Wow, sorry to hear about the kidney stones, Ciro. My mother has had kidney stones constantly since 1980 and I know what they do to her -- my thoughts are definitely with you.

Love the photo, though. Very apropos imagery. LOL

All Is One

The photo was very expressive. I flinch in empathy.

scheherazade

Hi Ciro! I've never seen a picture of you before. *wave* I'm sorry you're not feeling well.

cirom

scheherazade said:
Hi Ciro! I've never seen a picture of you before. *wave*.

Hey I know what you're thinking....Well I've had my better moments ok. Besides I'm never at my best without my make up on :)

Anyway you have seen me before, who do you think it was posing for the Devil card?.....

.... ahhh sometimes I really do let my imagination get the better of me.

PAMUYA

Wow, the Devil!! Glad you are feeling much better! Who was it in the new lovers card? I thought it might be you and your wife..a lovely thought....