Legacy of the Divine Tarot

HearthCricket

Much love and healing to you both, Ciro and Maria (((())).

WolfSpirit

A quick healing to Ciro :)

As for the deck - I hope I can get the LE, I will probably not go for the extras as that would be a bit much. The deck looks so alive and there is so much expression in the people - which will maybe make it a great deck for relationship readings.
I am glad I did not follow the whole creation thread because that would have made me way too impatient ;)

ilweran

Best wishes to Ciro, hope all went well :)

All Is One

I came back to look for news of how Ciro is doing? Hoping all is well. Thanks again, Maria, for setting me straight on that. One way or the other, I can't wait to get a copy of this deck :)

Skydancer

Well wishes for Ciro -- been thinking about you. {{H}}

Stay strong.
Annie

gregory

All the best, Ciro - hope it isn't anything horribly serious ?

On the matter of the deck - how certain is the mass edition to happen ? Now that I am a pensioner, I think the LE is out of my class :(

cirom

Well this has'nt been a very pleasent week, but emergency over. Thank you all for your messages.

Gregory. I'm reasonably certain about the mass edition. A contract has been signed, and I was told that if I could finish the artwork by December 31st. The standard version deck would be published by the end of next year. I am ahead of schedule. So there should'nt be an issue.

However I don't think they will announce it officially untill about the middle of next year.

On a seperate, but related note, this themed montage from the book will be published in Europe next year as a 2000 or 3000 piece jig saw puzzle.

Attachments

• LEGACY-MONTAGE.jpg
    LEGACY-MONTAGE.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 231

All Is One

Beautiful montage, Ciro. Really happy to have you back! Hope you're feeling 100% soon.
:heart: :heart: :heart:

huredriel

Glad to hear you're back & feeling better Ciro. Beautiful montage :)

PAMUYA

Glad to see you back Ciro! The montage is beautiful. That is going to one tough puzzle ;)