Legacy of the Divine Tarot

Gazel

cirom said:
Well On a seperate, but related note, this themed montage from the book will be published in Europe next year as a 2000 or 3000 piece jig saw puzzle.

Wow. My daughter has taught me to appreciate jig saw puzzles. This one we must try ;o)

Love, Gazel

lunakasha

Oooh I LOVE jigsaw puzzles....that montage is really amazing~ and will be challenging to piece together! :D

Welcome back, Ciro....I hope you are recovering well. :heart:

:) Luna

MysticalMoose

So glad you are recovering Ciro, best wishes to you :)

I am going to empty my piggy-bank in the hope of getting an LE copy, but I may just have to wait for the mass produced version. Whichever I get I know its going to be a joy to use :D

MM :party:

starlightexp

So any update as to when the SE will be ready for shipping? My ToD is asking about when it's younger brother will be coming home

cirom

The cards are printed, they are now being laminated and cut. Once they are delivered there is the slower process of collating each deck individually, signing them and adding the respective personalized messages that have been requested by their various future owners.

The books are also being printed, canvases ready, tarot bags ready, individual Tarot birth card prints ready. So barring any unforeseen mishap, I believe I'm on schedule to start shipping at the end of the month.

rwcarter

cirom said:
So barring any unforeseen mishap, I believe I'm on schedule to start shipping at the end of the month.
OUCH! (Was that me pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming or the sound of my checkbook reacting to having to come up with the balance for my Special Edition deck? Hmmm.... :laugh:)

It'll hopefully be my Christmas present to myself. :thumbsup:

Rodney

Gazel

cirom said:
The cards are printed, they are now being laminated and cut. Once they are delivered there is the slower process of collating each deck individually, signing them and adding the respective personalized messages that have been requested by their various future owners.

The books are also being printed, canvases ready, tarot bags ready, individual Tarot birth card prints ready. So barring any unforeseen mishap, I believe I'm on schedule to start shipping at the end of the month.

Oh I'm feeling shivering down my spine. So exiting.

Love, Gazel.

cesara

Is it too late to get in on an SE edition? *crosses fingers*

Ciro, you have email. :)

rwcarter

cesara said:

I'm not Ciro, but he told me in email that at least right now there is no end date for him making the SE deck/set. I can only (barely) afford one set now. Hopefully I'll be able to afford at least a second deck if not a whole second set sometime next year.

Rodney

cesara

cesara said:

Thanks for the info, Rodney! :)