Lenormand 2-Card Exchange

knight_sephiroth

CLOSED to new sitters.

In the mood to do a few Lenormand 2-card exchanges. Please sit if you've got your cards ready now or within an hour or so. Edited to add: you don't have to do a Lenormand exchange if you don't use them. I'd be happy with oracle or tarot trades.

1. Torann
2. scorpiogirl
3. Jdance

I will add more slots if I'm still feelin' it. :)

Using my Dondorf Lenormand.

Torann

Okay, here we go. i've got a complicated photoshoot next Tuesday and I want to know how it will go.

And I've got my Claire de Lune Lenormand deck in my hand. ;-)

knight_sephiroth

Okay, here we go. i've got a complicated photoshoot next Tuesday and I want to know how it will go.

And I've got my Claire de Lune Lenormand deck in my hand. ;-)

Fish - Moon
Base - Woman (you, if you're a woman, otherwise it's another individual involved)

Looks like it will be a success! The photoshoot will be productive, producing (literally) an abundant amount of images that will prove useful and reliable for your project, and you'll need to draw on all the resources available to you to make this happen smoothly. The number of fish make me think you have a good network of people and resources to work with, and you may have overlooked a few potential "helpers" (either people, equipment or techniques) you can use to improve the workflow and make things run more easily. The photoshoot promises to be complicated, but you know that, and it will at times be like herding fish (lol), getting everything lined up and working well, but your potential runs deep and you can easily surmount any issues via solid planning. Use charts, workflows, schedules, whatever helps keep it in line. If it is physically challenging (unusual, requires costumes or placements out of the ordinary), rely on your existing knowledge and don't think of it as out of place or strange. Trust your skills, your intuition and take charge.

The fish make me think you are an independent entrepreneur, freelancer or other self-directed creative, and you're good at it. See this as a challenge and look for the natural way to "flow" through tangles as they arise. Be open to using a consultant or advisor as well.

The moon indicates your creativity and passion for this field are going to ring true, and they'll be your guiding lights in navigating the most complicated aspects of this situation. Of course, the moon indicates obvious success, public accolades and recognition, as well as fulfilling your dream of getting things done smoothly and effectively (is it a fashion photo shoot? I wonder...).

Rely on your strong visualization skills to plan the event, yet also be open to receptive, fluid and changing circumstances. Planning is going to save you, but don't let it restrict you. Allow things to adjust course on the fly, but keep your usual control and sensitivity to ideas open. I think this will result in well-received completion and you'll plumb the depths to get things resolved.

The base card, woman, I suspect is you--and if it is, it's pretty obvious that while you should use your resources and contacts to your advantage for this situation, you're still the hinge. You're the glue, the most important factor. You need to trust your skills, knowledge and intuition to get things done right, and in the end, YOU will be the reason the complications work out well, and the photo shoot runs smoothly. It's all right there.

My question - What can I expect next from N?

Torann

Fish - Moon
Base - Woman (you, if you're a woman, otherwise it's another individual involved)

Looks like it will be a success! The photoshoot will be productive, producing (literally) an abundant amount of images that will prove useful and reliable for your project, and you'll need to draw on all the resources available to you to make this happen smoothly. The number of fish make me think you have a good network of people and resources to work with, and you may have overlooked a few potential "helpers" (either people, equipment or techniques) you can use to improve the workflow and make things run more easily. The photoshoot promises to be complicated, but you know that, and it will at times be like herding fish (lol), getting everything lined up and working well, but your potential runs deep and you can easily surmount any issues via solid planning. Use charts, workflows, schedules, whatever helps keep it in line. If it is physically challenging (unusual, requires costumes or placements out of the ordinary), rely on your existing knowledge and don't think of it as out of place or strange. Trust your skills, your intuition and take charge.

The fish make me think you are an independent entrepreneur, freelancer or other self-directed creative, and you're good at it. See this as a challenge and look for the natural way to "flow" through tangles as they arise. Be open to using a consultant or advisor as well.

The moon indicates your creativity and passion for this field are going to ring true, and they'll be your guiding lights in navigating the most complicated aspects of this situation. Of course, the moon indicates obvious success, public accolades and recognition, as well as fulfilling your dream of getting things done smoothly and effectively (is it a fashion photo shoot? I wonder...).

Rely on your strong visualization skills to plan the event, yet also be open to receptive, fluid and changing circumstances. Planning is going to save you, but don't let it restrict you. Allow things to adjust course on the fly, but keep your usual control and sensitivity to ideas open. I think this will result in well-received completion and you'll plumb the depths to get things resolved.

The base card, woman, I suspect is you--and if it is, it's pretty obvious that while you should use your resources and contacts to your advantage for this situation, you're still the hinge. You're the glue, the most important factor. You need to trust your skills, knowledge and intuition to get things done right, and in the end, YOU will be the reason the complications work out well, and the photo shoot runs smoothly. It's all right there.

My question - What can I expect next from N?

Bloody hell that's a pretty impressive reading. Yes I am a woman, I am self-employed and self-taught. And I'm a food photographer, unfortunately it is not fish that I have to shoot but beautiful loaves of bread. I love taking pictures of bread (and fish :D ). And for this one I do the styling too, which is quite demanding.

Snake - Crossroads

Base: clouds

It's like N is hesitating and not knowing which decision to make. Does N wants to go left or right? Yes or no? Stay or leave? N doesn't see things clearly right now, she's really troubled. It can go either way. It can be a clean split... or not. But watch out.

knight_sephiroth

Bloody hell that's a pretty impressive reading. Yes I am a woman, I am self-employed and self-taught. And I'm a food photographer, unfortunately it is not fish that I have to shoot but beautiful loaves of bread. I love taking pictures of bread (and fish :D ). And for this one I do the styling too, which is quite demanding.

Snake - Crossroads

Base: clouds

It's like N is hesitating and not knowing which decision to make. Does N wants to go left or right? Yes or no? Stay or leave? N doesn't see things clearly right now, she's really troubled. It can go either way. It can be a clean split... or not. But watch out.

LOL! Bread, fish, hmmm... I can picture a lot of bread all over, like the fish. Heh.

Thanks for the reading! Hmmm... makes sense, and it's odd (not the reading, but the fact that it highlights what's going on really well, and I don't know what's causing the weird hesitation and cloudedness). Hope the clouds part soon and things become clear.

scorpiogirl

Are you still up for an exchange? Will M and myself have a romance? He is a male I just met.
Thanks.

knight_sephiroth

Are you still up for an exchange? Will M and myself have a romance? He is a male I just met.
Thanks.

mountain - lily
base card - dog

The connection looks like it will start off slowly, with some kind of obstacle blocking quick or sudden growth. There is a stall, or seeming disinterest, maybe some overthinking. Once this delay, or intrusion, passes, feelings between you may develop in a slow, mature manner, with the speed at which you develop a potential love connection dictated largely by M.

I am wondering if M has a lot on his plate right now, and work or other long-term commitments might contribute to the delay in furthering the initial connection you've made. He may have to tunnel himself out of some existing commitments or responsibilities to make more room for growth with a partner.

I always see Lily as a card of male feelings, or male sexual energy and interest, and here it is present, slow-growing and deliberate. If the two of you spend time, meet and hang out a bit, and establish friendship, romantic feelings may develop. He is a mature, thoughtful person and I don't think he rushes into anything, especially romance. You may have to chip away a bit at the mountain with him, to open new potentials, but it might be enjoyable. With the base card as dog, friendship is sure to sprout. And it's a good, solid friendship--the kind that forms the basis for a great romantic relationship. I would nto expect this guy to be hot and heavy out of the gate, in other words. He will enjoy spending time with you and any romance that develops might be slower, but will be sincere.

My question - how does N feel about me now?

scorpiogirl

mountain - lily
base card - dog

The connection looks like it will start off slowly, with some kind of obstacle blocking quick or sudden growth. There is a stall, or seeming disinterest, maybe some overthinking. Once this delay, or intrusion, passes, feelings between you may develop in a slow, mature manner, with the speed at which you develop a potential love connection dictated largely by M.

I am wondering if M has a lot on his plate right now, and work or other long-term commitments might contribute to the delay in furthering the initial connection you've made. He may have to tunnel himself out of some existing commitments or responsibilities to make more room for growth with a partner.

I always see Lily as a card of male feelings, or male sexual energy and interest, and here it is present, slow-growing and deliberate. If the two of you spend time, meet and hang out a bit, and establish friendship, romantic feelings may develop. He is a mature, thoughtful person and I don't think he rushes into anything, especially romance. You may have to chip away a bit at the mountain with him, to open new potentials, but it might be enjoyable. With the base card as dog, friendship is sure to sprout. And it's a good, solid friendship--the kind that forms the basis for a great romantic relationship. I would nto expect this guy to be hot and heavy out of the gate, in other words. He will enjoy spending time with you and any romance that develops might be slower, but will be sincere.

My question - how does N feel about me now?
Who is N?

knight_sephiroth

N is a former love interest who left my life then tentatively reappeared recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scorpiogirl

N is a former love interest who left my life then tentatively reappeared recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And N is a male?b. And you are a female? Just figuring out these cards I pulled out.