Monday/Tuesday exhnages

Awkward.turtle91

Lenormand exchange

**Must be willing to exchange and leave feed back**
*** No legal or health questions***

I'm new to Lenormand's and would like to gain some experience.

Bonny

Hey Turtle !!

Q. How am I perceived in my workplace as a person/ woman right now?

Awkward.turtle91

Hey Turtle !!

Q. How am I perceived in my workplace as a person/ woman right now?

Moon, Ring, Anchor, Dog

Moon & Ring I see people feel that your the creative type in your line of work, so they come up to you for creative advice?, or advice for contracts and things? I feel they might look up to you for experience as well. Ring and anchor (does someone like you at work?) I'm getting that impression. I feel that they see you as soon one who is there for the long haul and someone who is committed to the company. Anchor and dog i feel you like to live up to goals for the company and I feel this combination backs up the last card about being loyal and being in it for the long haul.

I see they see you as hard working, charming, someone who is willing to commit and someone they can turn to as a company.

Does this make sense?

My Question is Was W telling the truth about his brothers feelings?
X

Bonny

Moon, Ring, Anchor, Dog

Moon & Ring I see people feel that your the creative type in your line of work, so they come up to you for creative advice?, or advice for contracts and things? I feel they might look up to you for experience as well. Ring and anchor (does someone like you at work?) I'm getting that impression. I feel that they see you as soon one who is there for the long haul and someone who is committed to the company. Anchor and dog i feel you like to live up to goals for the company and I feel this combination backs up the last card about being loyal and being in it for the long haul.

I see they see you as hard working, charming, someone who is willing to commit and someone they can turn to as a company.

Does this make sense?

My Question is Was W telling the truth about his brothers feelings?
X

Great read Lovy!

Spot on. my love life harbours in my work scene ... C is one of my colleagues.

Thanks - I will try to read back for you asap... Admit I just fell asleep ...

Back asap :) want to do a good job for you so that's why I'm a bit delayed too

Awkward.turtle91

Great read Lovy!

Spot on. my love life harbours in my work scene ... C is one of my colleagues.

Thanks - I will try to read back for you asap... Admit I just fell asleep ...

Back asap :) want to do a good job for you so that's why I'm a bit delayed too

No problem, I like my lennies they're quite down to the point :)
Glad it made sense

Xx

CosmicBeing

What is the name of your lenny deck?

I have a simple question...how will I get along with my mathematics study today?

PeopleWillBeYou

Hi, is this still open? :)

PeopleWillBeYou

Okay then, is it okay to ask, How does E.L.W. (male) feel about me?

Yours?

Awkward.turtle91

Cosmic being reading

What is the name of your lenny deck?

I have a simple question...how will I get along with my mathematics study today?

clouds - Scythe - Coffin and Book

Clouds and Scythe I see that there's going to be confusion with some of the mathematical equations, I feel there maybe somethings that you haven't expected and will struggle to do at first. Scythe and Coffin I feel that you maybe coming to an ending of some of those equations that you find difficult like either you may give up or finish them off are you in the stage where you can quit math? Because I see that bein an option also. coffin and book I feel your going to get extra help maybe look in the back of the text book and reveal the answer? Or copy of a friends work with the question you struggle with either way you'll get there eventually.

Does this resonate?

And blue bird Lenormand deck.

May I have a daily reading when your free :)