Lenormand timing

RAphrodite

*closed*

A while ago, I tried Lenny's for timing. I would like to try it again. Please ask timing questions which you can give me feedback in due course.

Also, I don't read beyond three months

think

Interesting idea. If I may RAph, and I understand if you decline because we might not actually speak in the next 3 months. Tbh I would expect we do, but I'm not completely sure, this much distance is very odd for us.

When will I hear from (or bump into) K?

RAphrodite

Interesting idea. If I may RAph, and I understand if you decline because we might not actually speak in the next 3 months. Tbh I would expect we do, but I'm not completely sure, this much distance is very odd for us.

When will I hear from (or bump into) K?
Letter Anchor

It seems like June.

Hope its sooner!

empress's dress

hi raphers! here it goes. another light hearted question!

when will nar do that thing he offered to do? (should you draw clouds, i would not be surprised, lol!)

RAphrodite

hi raphers! here it goes. another light hearted question!

when will nar do that thing he offered to do? (should you draw clouds, i would not be surprised, lol!)
A friends over, will go now, but will do this later in the day

think

Letter Anchor

It seems like June.

Hope its sooner!

Thank you. You're very kind. Actually i wrote in the post and deleted it that i felt it would be around 2 months. Just a feeling i have (often wrong). I promise to come back and let you know.

mahafrins

When do you see AP date again me or someone new?

Vanitygrey

Hi RA!! I was checking out your timing thread the other day. Do you mind sharing the method you're using?

Also, if I may, can you tell me when B will contact me?

lepleadian

can i ask pls will i get in a relationship with T in june-july?

RAphrodite

Thank you. You're very kind. Actually i wrote in the post and deleted it that i felt it would be around 2 months. Just a feeling i have (often wrong). I promise to come back and let you know.
No worries, thanks think :)