Lenormand timing

RAphrodite

He just told me he has moved on and doesn't want to have anything to do with me your reading is perfect..
I'm very sorry M, that was very harsh if him to put things so bluntly. I hope you feel better sooner than later.

CosmicBeing

Can I ask two... One I already know the answer to and One I do not. If you agree that is something okay for you my questions are below:
1. When am I suppose to move out of my apartment? (Hint: I will move out in 2017)
2. When will I take a vacation that is at least 250miles from my home city?

Barleywine

This is a very worthwhile thread. Could you let us know in general where you're drawing you timing references from? I know that Caitlin Matthews covers it fairly extensively in her book, and also that there are timing definitions for the playing card inserts in some of the cartomancy material.

RAphrodite

when will i get the offer to work this time?

thank-you.
Bouquet Ring

Most probably in Spring. The ring says that there is an unhelpful pattern ( could be relating to finding work or just looking for another kind of work) that needs to be broken. As soon as that happens you'll get the offer to work.

lepleadian

Hey Lep, this is a timing thread, would you like to post this question in the single card thread? I'll answer it there.

Thanks

ok can i then ask when will i get in a relationship with him?

RAphrodite

Can I ask two... One I already know the answer to and One I do not. If you agree that is something okay for you my questions are below:
1. When am I suppose to move out of my apartment? (Hint: I will move out in 2017)
2. When will I take a vacation that is at least 250miles from my home city?

Apartment: Clouds Bear
June.

My mind's a but haywire. This took me a while to get though, I kept get cards which meant by the end of the year. But June should be it.

Vacation:
Letter Anchor
June

Both readings kept on giving me either June or a year. Maybe I need a break from readings now.

Thank you for sitting CB. Sorry if it's completely off.

RAphrodite

ok can i then ask when will i get in a relationship with him?
Man Ring
Depends on him. It will only happen after you break a pattern between you two. Someone needs to step up and ask the other out, or talk about feelings.

Thanks

RAphrodite

This is a very worthwhile thread. Could you let us know in general where you're drawing you timing references from? I know that Caitlin Matthews covers it fairly extensively in her book, and also that there are timing definitions for the playing card inserts in some of the cartomancy material.
Thanks BW, looking forward to hearing from you. I use basic learnlenormand timing approach, with some add-on meanings based on the cards. So the first card is a number of days/weeks/months or alludes to seasons, and the second card narrows it down to a specific time. Sometimes I draw a third card, if things aren't clear enough.

Have you ever used a timing method through lenormand?

CosmicBeing

RAphrodite
Apartment: Clouds Bear
June.

My mind's a but haywire. This took me a while to get though, I kept get cards which meant by the end of the year. But June should be it.

August
unless something changes.
Vacation:
Letter Anchor
June

Both readings kept on giving me either June or a year. Maybe I need a break from readings now.
Right now no plans for June, usually travel in July. But I will update this if I end up booking something in June.
If you keep getting two dates... maybe I'll travel on month (find a town I like) move to a temporary apartment... and then move again (?)

Thank you for sitting CB. Sorry if it's completely off.

Noni

Hello RA :)

Bien?

Its me again unfortunately for you hehe
Can I please request you to check when will I have some form of paid employment/ work?

Offer to read for you still stands solid...though cannot read timing like you :)

Cheers!