list of tree oracles

faunabay

ravenwynter said:
oh dear I've contributed to the madness LOL :)
YES!!! You have!!! Look what you've done!!! :p }) :p

Guiding Cauldron

thats ok raven your not alone in contributing lol now i have to see what all this business is about a tree tarot? hummm muttering to self i SHOULD be DOWNsizing still......

faunabay

Yes ravenwynter, you are definitely not alone!! Guess who gave me the Tree Affirmations deck for my birthday? Could it have been Guiding Cauldron maybe!! :* :* :* Which I adore by the way!!! :heart:

faunabay

I got my Tree Magick Oracle from ravenwynter today!!! Yay!!! I love it. It's such a cute little tree deck.

I drew one card for what energies are around me right now and I got the Larch tree which talks about good luck and good things happening!! :* woohoo!!!

Jewel

~ahem~ ... You are missing the Driad deck. Terrible oversight on your part *LOL*.

So what is this Tree Magick Oracle and this stuff about the Tree Tarot???? There is one of the Tree oracles on my wishlist that I really would like to get. I have been wanting it for quite some time, but I keep getting distracted by other decks that have been recently coming out and seem to always pass it up. I need to remedy that.

So back to this Tree Magick and Tree Tarot business ... tell me more ....

cardlady22

Tree Magick ~ Gillian Kemp

This is a lovely 52-card deck and book set. The illustrator is Emma Garner. I love the way the tree is prominent in the center, but the corners feature the leaves and/or flowers!
2 suits: Heaven & Earth
12 spreads

http://www.gilliankemp.com/treemagick.htm