~~~~Livening the Lenormand thread up ~~~~~

Sharla

~~~~Livening the Lenormand section up ~~~~~

Im going to be over these sides for a little while, till i get bored. :) I feel like the Lenormand section gets neglected :(

How i'm going to do this is, YOU get to choose how many cards you want me to read with, for your reading......​

A) 1 card yes/no.
B) 3 cards line
C) 5 cards line
D) 7 card line
E) 3x3 box spread
F) No! i'm not going to put a grand tableau next lol.....
G) A spread.... this would need to be a spread you find for me, and leave me the link too.(yes i do, and have used actual spreads with lenormand cards, and they seem to work for me.)

Just leave your question with your preference, and also any relevant background too.

Feedback is a must this makes me a better reader, so in turn is better for yourselves too :thumbsup:

I HAVE A RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY SITTER AND ANY QUESTION, THIS WOULD BE FOR LEGITIMATE REASONS.

WolfSwan

If I may sit, I'd like to know the pros and cons of volunteering at GAWA? Maybe the 3x3 Box Line? I'm not sure what would be appropriate, so will take your guidance!

mahafrins

3 card line whats next for me and my new mate AP?

claire1805

B) 3 card line

Qns: Can my phone be fixed?

Thank you! :)

Dartellus

Hiya Sharla!

Can i try a spread? :D

This one: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=78780

This would be about me and Roberta M

Recently my readings are picking something different and for some reason im feeling that things are a bit different on her life now.

Do you think this is possible? The spread...

Thanks!

ana luisa

Hi Sharla ! Can I ask for a reading as well ? And offer you one in return ? I would like a line of 5 about my learning/growing as a Tarot reader. Preferably how to continue improving and mistakes to avoid.
Your question ?

Sharla

If I may sit, I'd like to know the pros and cons of volunteering at GAWA? Maybe the 3x3 Box Line? I'm not sure what would be appropriate, so will take your guidance!

Hi wolfswan, before i give you your reading, can you just tell me what GAWA is, so i know what certain cards are pointing to.

pageofswords9110

Hi sharla
Im going to apply for ams and thoti do you see either one hiring me ?
3 card for each place please.

Sharla

3 card line whats next for me and my new mate AP?

Dog, tree, coffin

These could just be literally saying that your new mate AP is going to be getting ill, which will get in the way of you two having any fun together......OR that the r'ship (of whatever sort) between you is not very good, its not much fun. It will become quite boring and dull (id say you would find him a bit boring, in regards to what you are used to in guys he wouldn't quite fit the bill), where this would then cause things to not really go anywhere between you both, and most likely will just come to an end.

Sharla

B) 3 card line

Qns: Can my phone be fixed?

Thank you! :)

Ring, fish, clouds

Is this water damage to your phone ? and the phone is an expensive one ?.....it doesn't look very hopeful for it getting fixed, no.