Lo Scarabeo Encyclopaedia on Kickstarter

Holly doll

Arrived in LS warehouse 5 minutes ago :)

Riccardo

So excited!!!!!!! When will it become available to the general public? I only saw the campaign after it closed 😳

Alta

Good news. :) I am a supporter and like many here was so pleased when it passed the hard cover plus extras stages. Looking forward to it though realize it will still be some weeks away.

Cocobird55

That's great. I'm looking forward to getting mine.

RiccardoLS

I will check today with USA warehouse (as I was speaking from EU office), but I will update also for North America as soon as I know.
And I will be able to give extimate of when it will be shipped soon :)

As for the general public, it will be I think first quarter of 2016.
Probably in time for the second volume Campaign.
(we are very confident people will LOVE it, so it will be the best publicity for vol II).

Ric

Alta

You probably thought of this but buying the second volume along with a copy of the first could be an option in the next campaign! Not for me as I backed the first, but for folks who missed out.

earthair

You probably thought of this but buying the second volume along with a copy of the first could be an option in the next campaign! Not for me as I backed the first, but for folks who missed out.

Yup I would go for that :)

Well actually I'd buy the first vol in hardback now if their are any spare ones floating about after the supporter's ones get posted :angel:

Holly doll

Yup I would go for that :)

Well actually I'd buy the first vol in hardback now if their are any spare ones floating about after the supporter's ones get posted :angel:

Me too!!! Sign me up Ric!!!:heart:

staticfuzz

I'm in the US so I know it's still a little wait 'til I get my book but I'm getting excited! I've seen all the videos/pictures of it as it's come out and I would back the second one today if I had the chance :) Hopefully supporters of the first book will get an email notification that there's a campaign for the second volume? Otherwise I may forget :(

RiccardoLS

I'm really sure that marketing will do everything possible to inform people, and encourage them to back volume II up.

But (and now I'm speaking very personally of my feeling with kickstarter) as a customer I will not be happy to back up a volume II campaign before volume I is out.
Once is out, you can really see the quality (or not), the good and the bad, write or read reviews... And the second campaign would be a success only if the first one was actually good.

I think (again personally) that is good to give money to companies, but for GOOD products.
(and I'm not just talking Tarot, obviously).

Also... after volume I is out, please send FEEDBACK.
We are starting now to go into details for volume II and I'm pretty excited. It's incredibly rare to be able to think a book for the intermediate or advanced reader, giving the "fundamentals" as granted. For an editor (me) it's a one of a kind experience :)

Ric